No announcement yet.

Locations... rumors? anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it took about a week-10 days to "book up" last year, and there seems to be more interest this year? I think it would be fair to offer the guys who actually made it to the track last year first dibs.

What was it, like 193 out of potentially 250 spots that actually left Tulsa to make the journey? Too lazy to look it up. I thought the format went pretty smooth - except day 6, which I have feelings about but I'll shut up. The other 4 days looked like everyone who wanted to run got to run. Hell, the Outside-Inner burned a groove in the track, probably 10 miles a day just in passes. lol.

The 6 second capable track deal is a big deal, but from where I was it looked like last years choices were surprisingly good? The Tulsa track owner busted his ass to get the gig, I would think that would be a good start/end again. They really seemed to want it and he bumped his regulars so HRM could finish the deal... not sure how many tracks would do that?
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
      Your on the list before we post it in the YB, so when you get the mail be quick and Hotels next!!!
      There's a list? Sounds like a inside job!

Comment

Originally posted by v869tr6 View Post
        There's a list? Sounds like a inside job!
        damnit treed!
        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

There are two lists.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
            There are two lists.
            naughty and nice?

Comment

Hope they have it a long way from Minnesota so I am not tempted to go again. LOL

Comment

I am on many peoples list.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

id prepay to make i could go next year,,think they will take a post dated out of state 3 party check?

Comment

Originally posted by v869tr6 View Post
                    Hope they have it a long way from Minnesota so I am not tempted to go again. LOL
                    Ya gota show up for DW13 - we want to see the TR6 run and finish the week - you know you deserve it, so do we...

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
                    DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Jeff, how much to get my name on your list? LOL

I do want to be on the DW13 entry list, but I'll play by the rules and go on "stand-by", unless of course I can "pay" and get on the "Insider" list.

Just kidding, been-there-done-that ('07, '08, '11 and '12) and I would not want to take the place of a newcomer, everyone should experience DragWeek at least once...

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
                      DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Originally posted by Swede4 View Post
                        Ya gota show up for DW13 - we want to see the TR6 run and finish the week - you know you deserve it, so do we...

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
                        Thanks Swede4, I was disappointed last year. The car could have gone on, it was the driver and co-pilot that threw in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                          There are two lists.
                          so do I want to be on one or both lists.....And who's ass do I need to kiss to get on them, or do bribes work better.
                          Reading , Pa
                          Good Guys rodders rep.
                          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

BBR will explode like a flower bud screaming spring has sprung! yelling and jumping up and down and generally overhwhelming everyone with his entusiasm. If you're on here, you'll hear it. Get your credit card out quick is all I can say.

Comment

I figure if I'm friends with James on facebook, that's all I need
                              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

LoooooOooooooool
                                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Working...
                                X