X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    Why would they take a chance of doing that
    "We" would make the thread, not "they".

Seriously, have you had anyone mess with you in your hot rod? I never have any trouble, I've driven all over.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I was in Atlanta, GA at 2am once in my Centurion. It was damn scary when I stopped for fuel. Dude's walking up asking for money, and one guy walking around my car, I thought for sure I was going to get car jacked, knifed or something... But fortunately I got my fuel and hit the road without incident!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• WTF is this becoming Gun week or DW???
        Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
        Drag Week 2011 DD
        Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
        Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

• if we went through st louis that would be cool!!!..or chicago or anywhere hell i dont care!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 79camaro View Post
            WTF is this becoming Gun week or DW???
            Drag week biathalon -- make a pass, then stop, shoot some targets . . . I'm game for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
              I was in Atlanta, GA at 2am once in my Centurion. It was damn scary when I stopped for fuel. Dude's walking up asking for money, and one guy walking around my car, I thought for sure I was going to get car jacked, knifed or something... But fortunately I got my fuel and hit the road without incident!
              Turn the tables. Ask the moocher for some money.

Comment

• A few year's back was racing on French road in Detroit and broke a axle at 1:30 am alot of scary people around but a few of the scary one's where very cool and stayed around till the wrecker came never went down to French rd. again
                Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                  I was in Atlanta, GA at 2am once in my Centurion. It was damn scary when I stopped for fuel. Dude's walking up asking for money, and one guy walking around my car, I thought for sure I was going to get car jacked, knifed or something... But fortunately I got my fuel and hit the road without incident!
                  hmmmm....you were driving a buick, ok, I can see how you might want some protection.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                    hmmmm....you were driving a buick, ok, I can see how you might want some protection.
                    hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Every wannabe 2am Pimp in a five mile radius was finding me.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• They still make Strohs? Damn, thats my favorite. but havent seen it anywhere in Texas.
                        (((x))

Comment

• anything

Comment

• I honestly don't think DF is that big a tease, I think he's that far behind. You ever watch RoadKill? Some of us (even me) would go crazy with that little planning, and for me, that is saying something. I'm pretty spontaneous. I think he's worse. I know this is a planning nightmare but it's not the first year!! One thing that kinda torques me up is .... I don't live the car world, I live the rat race so I can pay for my car world. I need to be able to plan some of this. Maybe some young guys could join in too if they could plan it any in advance.

said my piece, shutting up now.
                            Last edited by Beagle; January 29, 2013, 02:08 PM.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• My honest guess is that they may well have it all ironed out but will not announce until the print magazine hits the newsstands. I mean, they don't want those who are not on FB to seem like Outsiders. lmao

but, I do like guessing!
                              Last edited by BBR; January 29, 2013, 02:17 PM.
                              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

• Originally posted by BBR View Post
                                My honest guess is that they may well have it all ironed out but will not announce until the print magazine hits the newsstands. I mean, they don't want those who are not on FB to seem like Outsiders. lmao

but, I do like guessing!
                                i dont think it matter as long as they dont do the registration like it was done last year that was total BS lots of people were waiting for the announcement... and it was sold out long before the royal HRM fans had any news of it wonder how long they would stay business without the mag. buyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X