X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick 52
    replied
    Originally posted by nplewniak View Post
    im hoping to make it for the first time this year. An eastern loop would be nice!
    etown x2

Leave a comment:

• nplewniak
    replied
    Im hoping to make it for the first time this year. An eastern loop would be nice!

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
    Don't matter to me when cause I'm never ready till about Sept 2 . Its going to be released when they are ready. Ive been told how much work it is setting this up. So, God give me patiance and I want it right now. 10.00 bucks says lower 48

I'll take that $10.00.........that way I'll HAVE to show up to pay and I might as well make the DW loop since I'll be there anyway. Taking the bucket of junk on a road trip today.
    Last edited by greenXpress; February 2, 2013, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    Don't matter to me when cause I'm never ready till about Sept 2 . Its going to be released when they are ready. Ive been told how much work it is setting this up. So, God give me patiance and I want it right now. 10.00 bucks says lower 48

Leave a comment:

• c2xejk
    replied
    Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    Thanks James, I expect we'll be hearing any month now!
    Any time in the next 7 months.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    2008 - April
    2009 - February
    2010 - March
    2011 - January
    2012 - January

I'm thinking it won't be 3 January anouncements in a row.........but then again, maybe they got a late start on it due to that Mayan thing.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    2008 - April
    2009 - February
    2010 - March
    2011 - January
    2012 - January
    Thanks James, I expect we'll be hearing any month now!

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    2008 - April
    2009 - February
    2010 - March
    2011 - January
    2012 - January

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    I'd like to know the exact dates now. I'm about to change up my schedule and would like to make it so that my long weekend falls at the END of drag week this time, in case it goes into overtime again.

Leave a comment:

• Lilracr
    replied
    Waiting is actually good for me, have too much going on with work to start on my own stuff.

If we only knew the general area, that is going to be the biggest factor if I can make it or not.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    I think he did. At least that's what he said at the awards ceremony. We knew in early March in 2010 though, so who knows.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the Tulsa track owner did 99% of the leg work for HR last year. Probably why we had the locations so early.

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    My honest guess is that they may well have it all ironed out but will not announce until the print magazine hits the newsstands. I mean, they don't want those who are not on FB to seem like Outsiders. lmao

but, I do like guessing!
    i dont think it matter as long as they dont do the registration like it was done last year that was total BS lots of people were waiting for the announcement... and it was sold out long before the royal HRM fans had any news of it wonder how long they would stay business without the mag. buyer.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    My honest guess is that they may well have it all ironed out but will not announce until the print magazine hits the newsstands. I mean, they don't want those who are not on FB to seem like Outsiders. lmao

but, I do like guessing!
    Last edited by BBR; January 29, 2013, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I honestly don't think DF is that big a tease, I think he's that far behind. You ever watch RoadKill? Some of us (even me) would go crazy with that little planning, and for me, that is saying something. I'm pretty spontaneous. I think he's worse. I know this is a planning nightmare but it's not the first year!! One thing that kinda torques me up is .... I don't live the car world, I live the rat race so I can pay for my car world. I need to be able to plan some of this. Maybe some young guys could join in too if they could plan it any in advance.

said my piece, shutting up now.
    Last edited by Beagle; January 29, 2013, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X