• Show
Clear All

• quick 52
    replied
    anything

Leave a comment:

• Hit n Run
    replied
    They still make Strohs? Damn, thats my favorite. but havent seen it anywhere in Texas.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Every wannabe 2am Pimp in a five mile radius was finding me.

Leave a comment:

• 505sfastest
    replied
    Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    hmmmm....you were driving a buick, ok, I can see how you might want some protection.
    hahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    I was in Atlanta, GA at 2am once in my Centurion. It was damn scary when I stopped for fuel. Dude's walking up asking for money, and one guy walking around my car, I thought for sure I was going to get car jacked, knifed or something... But fortunately I got my fuel and hit the road without incident!
    hmmmm....you were driving a buick, ok, I can see how you might want some protection.

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    A few year's back was racing on French road in Detroit and broke a axle at 1:30 am alot of scary people around but a few of the scary one's where very cool and stayed around till the wrecker came never went down to French rd. again

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    I was in Atlanta, GA at 2am once in my Centurion. It was damn scary when I stopped for fuel. Dude's walking up asking for money, and one guy walking around my car, I thought for sure I was going to get car jacked, knifed or something... But fortunately I got my fuel and hit the road without incident!
    Turn the tables. Ask the moocher for some money.

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by 79camaro View Post
    WTF is this becoming Gun week or DW???
    Drag week biathalon -- make a pass, then stop, shoot some targets . . . I'm game for that.

Leave a comment:

• 505sfastest
    replied
    if we went through st louis that would be cool!!!..or chicago or anywhere hell i dont care!!!

Leave a comment:

• 79camaro
    replied
    WTF is this becoming Gun week or DW???

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    Why would they take a chance of doing that
    "We" would make the thread, not "they".

Seriously, have you had anyone mess with you in your hot rod? I never have any trouble, I've driven all over.

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    I figure if the route takes us through some shady(er) locations, there will probably be a thread on the laws of each place
    Why would they take a chance of doing that

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    I figure if the route takes us through some shady(er) locations, there will probably be a thread on the laws of each place
    I hope it's more accurate than the HRM route instructions . . . . Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X