X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    The random gunfire in Brinkley was probably the cops. lol The police station is just on the other side of the park from the veterans monument.
    Wasn't the cops, one was visiting with us at the Memorial site. They did move quickly after the radio call. Saw him later when Mick was fueling up. He said they got the guy.

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    The random gunfire in Brinkley was probably the cops. lol The police station is just on the other side of the park from the veterans monument.
    Yeah I wondered what the police thought of the many thousands of horsepower that made there way by at all hours of the day and night haha. I had already been pulled over so I was good in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I'd be perfectly content with last years tracks (not route necessarily) minus stories of random gunfire - can't put in vacation for it until March (six months). We managed to get Monica unemployed between this some other junk so her schedule is easy!

Is there a distribution map with who comes from where?
    Last edited by Beagle; December 28, 2012, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dignlif
    replied
    putting my time off request in for 9-13 plus 2 days on each side travel time and like others, hoping for a starting point no further East than Tulsa

Leave a comment:

• tsanchez
    replied
    Anywhere is fine, just not too far east, its already 1100miles to get there.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    I wouldn't mind something north of Tulsa this year...

Leave a comment:

• TomV8
    replied
    A little birdy said that would the best guess week to take off. The 9 thru 13 of sept is the week I took off this year. Any track east of the mountains are fine with me. Good luck on all the new builds and the rebuilds.
    Tom Franks

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Originally posted by ProCharged509 View Post
    ls7gto,
    I put my vacation in for September 9th thru 13th. Nothing's official from HOT ROD yet but it's been the second full week of September all eight times so far.
    I put it in today! now to get to work!

Leave a comment:

• ProCharged509
    replied
    Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
    is the date locked in....so i can put in for vacation?
    ls7gto,
    I put my vacation in for September 9th thru 13th. Nothing's official from HOT ROD yet but it's been the second full week of September all eight times so far.

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Starting points of Memphis,St Louis or Cordova would work.

Leave a comment:

• bgblockelcamino
    replied
    Was just going to ask this question so i can plan out my race season next year. would really like ot run this event.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Bill, I would not be betting Tulsa 3 years in a row..........

But its fine with me, not a bad drive to start and stop.

Cordova is great I will never forget the line was going away a bit, I ask if they could spray the lane a bit, they stopped got the spray out and did both lanes.
    Last edited by JeffMcKC; December 27, 2012, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
    I'd like to see a Cordova or maybe Columbus start and end track as possibilities. Further East to start and I'm out, but a north loop would be good, or West or whatever. Normally I'd suspect a Tulsa start finish again, but two Friday rain outs my have them spooked. I don't think they want a repeat of that. I wish I had the luxury of start 15 minutes from home instead of 1500 miles.
    I have to admit, it felt a little like I was cheating since I only live 10 miles from the track.

I'm down to travel this year though so I can be an official survivor haha.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
    I wish I had the luxury of start 15 minutes from home instead of 1500 miles.
    Bill Fowler please report to Transporter Room 3.... Bill Fowler to Transporter Room 3.... Bill Fowler please report to Transporter Room 3....

(Needs a garage door though)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X