No announcement yet.

Signs of DW fever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I booked my vacation dates I am ready to go!
    Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
    Drag Week 2011 DD
    Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
    Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

^^^^ me too.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Stalker wall ready.
        Last edited by Dino98T/A; January 7, 2013, 01:26 PM.
        http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0101507a-1.jpgI'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL You got it Bad Dude
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

i have the fever.....BUT...my kids have a fever for more power in their jr dragster,and my wife has house fever.lol

at this rate i may be sportin the old white truck for drag week.(which at this point is my daily driver).
            63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              Its January,, and I am even thinking of working on mine........
              it's January.. and I AM working on mine! :D
              DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
              DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
              DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
              DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by moparman63 View Post
                i have the fever.....BUT...my kids have a fever for more power in their jr dragster,and my wife has house fever.lol

at this rate i may be sportin the old white truck for drag week.(which at this point is my daily driver).
                PLEASE upgrade the axles!!!!
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Well I lost my fever today......... NO not really.... I just ran out of
                  supplies for doing my body work..... damn glad the swap meet is
                  this weekend... thats where I get supplies cheap.. I guess I'll do
                  some more interior work till then

Comment

Is it possible to get the fever without ever going on Drag Week? I have similar symptoms but have never been. I have followed it for years and read every article and post I could find. It may not be full blown yet but I plan on changing that as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by R442 View Post
                      Is it possible to get the fever without ever going on Drag Week? I have similar symptoms but have never been. I have followed it for years and read every article and post I could find. It may not be full blown yet but I plan on changing that as soon as I can.
                      WARNING WARNING WARNING ......... I was that way till last year. Managed to get a ride together, wasn't fast but made the trip. Thought it would be off my list of things to do. Now it IS my list of things to do.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
                      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

INTERVENTION!!

Ah to heck with it! It's a great addiction!
                        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                          INTERVENTION!!

Ah to heck with it! It's a great addiction!

My calling made me give warning..........
                          and yes, good, but expensive addiction. (worth every penny)
                          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                            WARNING WARNING WARNING ......... I was that way till last year. Managed to get a ride together, wasn't fast but made the trip. Thought it would be off my list of things to do. Now it IS my list of things to do.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
                            You beat me to the warning!

Comment

The cult is growing!

Muhaahahahahhahahahaaa!

Lol
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Up to this point I have not had an engine I felt would make the trip even without the drag racing part. This year that will be taken care of but the price will kill any chance of going this year. I am hoping this year it will be close enough to home that I can make it to a couple of the tracks as a spectator. I should be safe doing that, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X