Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMNIT alreadyn C'MON DF, we want tracks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMNIT alreadyn C'MON DF, we want tracks!

I got the "itch", and NO penicillin will get it!!

WE WANT LOCATIONS!!
    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

You are talking about tracks, and I have not even decided on what rear axle to run more or less even have an axle procured yet. Still building chassis and roll cage. Think this might be a 2 week before drag week car this year.
    Tom

Comment

Don't rush him u don't want it f--kup 3 year's in a row do u
      Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
      Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

They're all straight and the same length, what's the difference?? LOL

(Spoken by a road racer who is envious of the guys who have the cojones to run their cars through the brutality of Drag Week)

cheers
        Ed
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I'm with you on this... Standing by as usual...
          sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

im building off last years gassers rules....i hope they havent changed ....

Comment

Yep... just like being back in the military.... hurry up and WAIT.... waiting SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                Don't rush him u don't want it f--kup 3 year's in a row do u
                One man's f-up is another man's dream!
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                  I could f-up a wet dream!
                  I feeeeeeeex!!!
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                    I got the "itch", and NO penicillin will get it!!
                    Dadgum! Your DW experience must have been a lot more "intimate" than mine . . . .

(Mrs. Outsider has an iron-clad rule against that sort of fling)
                    Last edited by 38P; January 22, 2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
                      They're all straight and the same length, what's the difference??
                      Yep, the "Unknown, Unsponsored, Unmodified, Untuned" Storebought Mustang will look about the same in the fuzzy background at nearly any DW drag strip . . . .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                        Dadgum! Your DW experience mush have been a lot more "intimate" than mine . . . .

(Mrs. Outsider has an iron-clad rule against that sort of fling)
                        DUDE.... that's nasty!! My dad rides with me!!! SICKO.
                        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                          DUDE.... that's nasty!! My dad rides with me!!! SICKO.
                          YIKES! My joke wasn't even thinking of something like that!

On the other hand, if one makes a statement about "itch" and "penicillin," a VD joke is plainly foreseeable.

Which reminds me of a film they showed us during high school. A repeated theme of the film, voiced by a somber narrator under film of a ticking stopwatch, was "Every six seconds, someone contracts a venereal disease."

They showed the film to a male-only audience of several hundred guys.

The first time the scene appeared, when the stopwatch hit 12 o'clock, some wiseguy in the darkness, yelled out "OUCH! OH! Laughter cascaded throughout the 1,500-seat auditorium.

The next time the scene appeared, twenty or thirty guys yelled "OW, OH, OUCH!" at 12 o'clock.

Each time the stopwatch scene ran, exponentially more guys yelped in imaginary agony.

By the end of the film, as soon as the stopwatch appeared on screen, hundreds of guys would start yelling in feigned pain, completely drowning out the somber narrator . . . .

Comment

I got the itch at DW11 at Baby Dolls on Sunday night. Doc Mac took a real close look at it for me, and got me all fixed up!!!

Thanks a Bunch Doc!!!
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

looks like jan 22nd was the track release date last year.. so hopefully its coming soon.. but reguardless of where it is i'll be there..
                              Drag Week 2011: Finished with best pass of 12.21 at 107mph

Comment

Working...
                              X