X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Montana, majestic and beautiful in September!

You can even see a geyser that isn't The Outsider's head when trying to find the gas shack attendant at the Texas Motorplex!
    ROTFL Yes . . . my impulsive, desparate storming of the "Bastille" . . . . (if Swede would have only witnessed that incident) . . . and the resulting "angry" staging and pass were spectacularly bad . . . .

@ approximately 5:23:10

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Montana, majestic and beautiful in September!

You can even see a geyser that isn't The Outsider's head when trying to find the gas shack attendant at the Texas Motorplex!

Leave a comment:

• c2xejk
    replied
    Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
    Looking at that schedule I will say that they are not starting in Union Grove (without bumping somebody), but most of the events during the week are late enough to not interfere with Drag Week...

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    It isn't going to Union Grove.....

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    my policy number is the same for all of my cars/trucks.. Just put down your policy number you have for your others. Then if it's different on the day of inspection at DW. Then give them the current number..
    EASY PEASY!!

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    I'll have to call my agent with my collector car policy that I have my Nova on and see what I can do... glad I found this out now instead of later on

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
    There was a section for insurance policy number and company at the first on-line registration, but then again maybe.......
    That may have been the case. My official entry was so close to the event that I've probably forgotten.

If so, I don't know why someone with a project car wouldn't just give 'em their regular insurance policy number and then get the paper proof (i.e. add the race car to their regular policy) right before the event. I can't really see carrying liability insurance on a non-running vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post
    that kid was on my bus this morning..................Finnegan must be in the area mapping out the route............(or at least the "watering holes")

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
    I don't recall having to give them insurance info until I checked the car in . . . But since I was an OUTSIDER on the FREAKIN' waiting list until just days before the event, I might have forgotten the chronology.

Ward's right . . . you can liability insure nearly anything with a VIN number. And I've heard some companies will even insure project cars for non-liability losses with the proper photo documentation and perhaps an on-site inspection.

There was a section for insurance policy number and company at the first on-line registration, but then again maybe.......

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post
    (That's the first time BBR's over-word-limit protection kicked in without any words)

I say . . . somebody had a little too much fun at . . . .

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by AdvAutoBob View Post
    well THAT sucks... I don't have it yet (kind of hard to get insurance on a non-running car in pieces)
    I don't recall having to give them insurance info until I checked the car in . . . But since I was an OUTSIDER on the FREAKIN' waiting list until just days before the event, I might have forgotten the chronology.

Ward's right . . . you can liability insure nearly anything with a VIN number. And I've heard some companies will even insure project cars for non-liability losses with the proper photo documentation and perhaps an on-site inspection.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by AdvAutoBob View Post
    well THAT sucks... I don't have it yet (kind of hard to get insurance on a non-running car in pieces)
    No... no, it's not. Call your insurance agent and tell him you need to get liability insurance for the car. All they need is the VIN number. For comprehensive coverage, they will want to see the car, and probably take some pictures, but for DW all you need is liability insurance. When the car is finished, you can upgrade your insurance to comprehensive if you like.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    Originally posted by poison gas View Post
    They want to see your ins info on your ride when you register.

Leave a comment:

• Dino98T/A
    replied
    Bizarre....lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X