2013 Drag Week Dates HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
    I think a "fag" is a cigarette..... so, if ya ask Jake.. mustang owners must all smoke??
    Jake chiming in with exactly what they are smoking in 3...2...........................................
    Last edited by BlueCuda340; February 27, 2013, 06:34 PM.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Since they pissed Andy Frost off so much with their comments, Hot Rod has decided to move the event to Andy in England. Santa Pod, Shakespeare County, York Raceway, Elvington, and back to Santa Pod. Container ship leaves Boston on 8/15/13 -- don't be late!
      Originally posted by nesabo View Post
      Gives me time to learn English.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
        Cordova . . . no schedule for 2013 yet (what are they smoking?)
        and Cedar Falls are out talked to Dumpster Dan at the expo last week. Dan would love to hoist DW again but never was asked.
        Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
        Drag Week 2011 DD
        Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
        Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Heck 53 years, I cant talk American right yet.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Naw........I'll have Mick as an interpreter ......we can ALMOST understand one another.
            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Ok fine, you guys broke me down. Meet us at Alaska Raceway Park on 9/8 for tech and registration. Second day, no racing but you will have to successfully wrestle a bear.

We're going to do the whole PINKS thing when we'll ask you after your shredded corpse is on the ground, "Do you agree that the bear out performed you today?"
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

everyone should be able to keep their hoods on, less overheating problems I'm guessing.
                Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Hood CAN be used as a shield in the bear fight as long as the hinge mounting points are in the stock location. Altered hinge points will move you into a different class.
                  Last edited by Brian Lohnes; February 27, 2013, 08:16 PM.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Ok fine, you guys broke me down. Meet us at Alaska Raceway Park on 9/8 for tech and registration. Second day, no racing but you will have to successfully wrestle a bear.

We're going to do the whole PINKS thing when we'll ask you after your shredded corpse is on the ground, "Do you agree that the bear out performed you today?"
                    Can I have Sarah Palin on my team . . . a self-proclaimed "mama grizzly" who's handy with the iron might be helpful.

BTW, I think I'm going to put a BW S400 turbo on my GMC M211 and run it in DD (no turbos allowed in Gasser) . . . 6x6 will come in handy on the frozen tundra.
                    Last edited by 38P; February 27, 2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

M211 in a "heads up" street race (My money's on the 40 h.p. Microbus . . . .)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
                        Jake chiming in with exactly what they are smoking in 3...2...........................................
                        Mustang Owners smoke "pole"........just sayin.
                        Team Clueless
                        1st Place SB/NA DW12
                        2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                          Thank you for not disappointing!
                          1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                          1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

My pleasure........so does Finnegan.......
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                              Such a cheap shot. I really expected more from you. lol

Oh yeah, "Chevelle" sounds like a name of a street walkin' transvestite..... just sayin'.

Last edited by BBR; February 28, 2013, 07:12 AM.
                              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

If Rich C. "leads by example", it's all good!
                                DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                                DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                                DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                                DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X