Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drag week tracks to be announced next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange65
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
    My thoughts

St louis
    memphis
    bowling green
    indy
    st louis

Its 1050 miles on the highway and with kentucky and tenesee in there it would be easy to add some two lane to that I am sure.
    St. Louis makes sense- it is centrally located and HRPT stopped there last year. Looks like a good track. Memphis is a staple of HR events. BG would be nice- everyone seemed to like it when HR used it before. And Indy is Indy.

I would like to see Holly Springs be used instead of Memphis- even though it is an 1/8th mile track, the Unicorn Ranch is a great hooking strip that really tries to make the racer #1.

Of coarse, who really knows where east of the MS they will have it. It could start in Orlando or New Hampshire... we will get our first idea on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    I hear ya........I was just poking........I'd bail too if it started more than one days drive away.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Yeah I know. I suppose it really depends upon where it starts.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    Ahhh phooey. All east of the mississippi..... I will probably be out this year.
    Wimp......load that bitch up and get crackalackin!!!

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    That would be cool if there were some cheese involved.......but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    Up and down the Atlantic coast!!! NOT, Went to Englishtown from Fla on Power Tour one year and the closer to Englishtown the more people disliked it. Nothing against all you East coasters. You guys have had enough from Mother nature. Besides that Winter storm Zebra II will be about to hit ya in Sept. I also think St Louis will be part. Cordova? CHEESE!
    Last edited by BlackGTO; March 8, 2013, 06:24 AM. Reason: never right at first

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    My thoughts

St louis
    memphis
    bowling green
    indy
    st louis

Its 1050 miles on the highway and with kentucky and tenesee in there it would be easy to add some two lane to that I am sure.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by nplewniak View Post
    After the first announcement we will at least know the region....keeping my fingers crossed cant afford to go all the way to the west coast. Z max would be a cool track to race at
    The staging lanes at zMax leave a lot to be desired. The rest of the facility is pretty nice.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    Same here!!
    My brother Boone, who didn't make it with his Truck last year, got the E-mail, but I didn't. I kinda have an imaginary line in the sand as to how far east I'm willing to go...so we will see.
    I too have an "imaginary" line, but it is not solid....................Just how many tracks are there in Maine?

Leave a comment:

• bobs302z
    replied
    This mustang owner will have a long drive ..still can't wait to get registered and be able to plan on it for sure ..

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Huh? You're practically at the Mississippi from my point of view.

Leave a comment:

• nplewniak
    replied
    After the first announcement we will at least know the region....keeping my fingers crossed cant afford to go all the way to the west coast. Z max would be a cool track to race at
    Last edited by nplewniak; March 7, 2013, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• poison gas
    replied
    Its going to be a haul, but I want to try and do it, if it doesnt cost $6.00 a gallon.

Leave a comment:

• 79camaro
    replied
    That's right Mustangs don't run east of the Mississippi!!

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X