Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drag week tracks to be announced next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
    That's cause Freiburger knows all the fast cars are from the Midwest!!!

You mean the fast cars can't climb a mountain with out a bottle or tow.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
      You mean the fast cars can't climb a mountain with out a bottle or tow.
      Like....um, oh shit this isn't FB. Sorry.
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

9 Hours 51 minutes away................SWEET, I'll vote for Bowling Green. (Like I have a say it this insanity)
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Beech Bend, National trail, Lucas oil raceway, Gateway motorsports, Beech Bend
          Last edited by tsanchez; March 8, 2013, 10:03 AM.
          Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
          Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
          Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
          Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Is there enough room at Beech Bend for both LS Fest and registration on the same day? Won't LS Fest impede test and tune? Or am I off here on something? I am not putting all my eggs in this basket right now...
            Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Simply being east of the Mississippi means when I get back to work next week means I need to ask for an additional dY off before drag week. I already made my schedule.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

David is good buddies with the owner of Beechbend, he bought the wambulance from him.. i would bet its not even at that track at all... it was to easy. they know how everyone searches. im calling DECOY . Maybe im wrong . we'll see
                Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                  David is good buddies with the owner of Beechbend, he bought the wambulance from him.. i would bet its not even at that track at all... it was to easy. they know how everyone searches. im calling DECOY . Maybe im wrong . we'll see
                  Dustin, great minds think alike, I was just talking to Danny and was going to post "Diversionary tatics" Decoy also I think it has happened before
                  Last edited by BlackGTO; March 8, 2013, 10:24 AM.
                  First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                  Second place SSBBNA 2016
                  Third place SSBBNA 2017
                  Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                  All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

You guys are probably right......I got played like a fiddle.....
                    Team Clueless
                    1st Place SB/NA DW12
                    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                    sigpic

Comment

I was already calling a buddy in Hebron to see if I could stay at his place.... Bastages
                      Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
                      Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
                      Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
                      Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                        Would they really be that low.........oh, I withdraw that question.
                        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Comment

I expect more McGuffins than an Alfred Hitchcock movie till Monday...
                            DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                            DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                            DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                            DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Judging by Finnegans reaction, they're probably all rolling on the floor pissing themselves at the moment.
                              Last edited by alain; March 8, 2013, 11:07 AM.
                              ~Alain~
                              A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                              "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

They will do that after 2 Corona's anyhow
                                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                                X