Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drag week tracks to be announced next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
    im going ,,i dont care where they start us....
    X2
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
      im going ,,i dont care where they start us....
      That's the attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
      Drag Week 2011 DD
      Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
      Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

• Mike has it right....what's the big deal about an extra day of driving to get there?
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I burn up the road hauling classic cars all year long. So making the trip to and from wherever we start isnt any different. Now Obummers fuel prices dont make me happy, but what can we do? If we wait till they go down, we'll be old and grey. Oh wait, some of us are already. LOL It will be fun driving new parts of the country in our hotrods, but hopefully no where near Chicago. Gassers rule and new mustangs drool. Sorry outsider, I couldnt help myself.
          Last edited by poison gas; March 9, 2013, 08:21 AM.
          Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

• I'm in no matter where it is

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              They will let you jump Classes before the first day.
              They will let you decide on which class you want to run on the first day of competition. When you turn in your first time slip you tell them if you want to be in a different class then you are locked into the class you chose for the rest of the week.
              All 12 Drag Weeks, same junk

Comment

• registered for the first one..broke down on the way..didn't make the show..you didn't qualify for refund back then..
                guess it doesn't qualify as past participant...so I'll have to hangout here and at Hot Rod to find out where and when to register.
                The Wife is gonna run her car and I'll run mine..so we wanna register soon as we can..

hope to see y'all there..where ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                  X2
                  X3, they could have the anchor track be santa pod raceway and I would be there....
                  Last edited by DusterDj; March 9, 2013, 12:03 PM.
                  sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

• X3. I've been waiting to do this since 06 where I registered but realized it wasn't gonna happen and bowed out. Not its all I want to do, and all I think about. The wife isn't going , but she is behind it 100% and so is her boyfriend! Lol
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                      It will depend on the location as to whether I go at all. Memphis would b ideal since I am an hour and a half from there. The wife wants a real vacation this year- and I don't have money and time for both DW and her idea of a vaca. My truck is running- so this year would b spent driving and tuning it to get ready. That is way closer than I was last year at this time.

I am not a fan of the new return policy but I understand the reason for it. I have registered twice and had last minute issues stop me from going both times. Who would have guessed an engine that was 8 years old would lose oil pressure and eat the crank just before I was going to load it up? Losing my entrance fee would have been insult to injury. I will have to think hard about going this year before registering. I may take my chances and wait- I doubt it will sell out this year.
                      When registration opens, REGISTER!!!

Don't worry about the locations, it will be in the continental US!

There are 51 other weeks to take the wife on a vacation!

Comment

Working...
                      X