Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drag week tracks to be announced next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulletproof
    replied
    i got mine..

Leave a comment:

• 79camaro
    replied
    Originally posted by c2xejk View Post
    Email, I received it too.
    Me too

Leave a comment:

• MoparBilly
    replied
    Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess they really did ban green trucks. Checked my e-mail again and NO message..........oh woah is me.

I got the one from Finnegan.
    Would someone please forward the one next week?
    Same here!!
    My brother Boone, who didn't make it with his Truck last year, got the E-mail, but I didn't. I kinda have an imaginary line in the sand as to how far east I'm willing to go...so we will see.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Barry
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    Joe a Tweet? Really,,,,,, Turn in your Man Card at the inspection station, give it to Keith Turk, you might earn it back by the Last day!
    I know I deserve that, I don't have any social media stuff but last year they gave us their twitter account during Drag Week for info during the week .

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Joe a Tweet? Really,,,,,, Turn in your Man Card at the inspection station, give it to Keith Turk, you might earn it back by the Last day!

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess they really did ban green trucks. Checked my e-mail again and NO message..........oh woah is me.

I got the one from Finnegan.
    Would someone please forward the one next week?

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    That was sent to last years participants first
    but at least we know its east of the Missisippi
    which is good enough for me

Leave a comment:

• c2xejk
    replied
    Originally posted by ProCharged509 View Post
    Thanks 505sfastest!
    BTW, where did that come from....?
    Email, I received it too.

Leave a comment:

• DusterDj
    replied
    Sweetness... Thank for the info guys...

Leave a comment:

• ProCharged509
    replied
    Originally posted by 505sfastest View Post
    Dear HOT ROD Drag Week Racer,

As promised......
    ......hope to see you at HOT ROD Drag Week 2013!

David Freiburger

Editor In Chief

HOT ROD
    Thanks 505sfastest!
    BTW, where did that come from....?

Leave a comment:

• ProCharged509
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
    Just saw the tweet from freiburger one a day not in any order!
    ...and from Facebook...

David Freiburger

about an hour ago

Hey you HOT ROD Drag Week hopefuls...we will be announcing one track per day each day next week (not necessarily in order). Look at HOTROD.com on Monday for the first one. The entire schedule will be posted Friday, 3/15. The dates are Sept. 8th thru the 13th with a rain date of the 14th.
    Last edited by ProCharged509; March 7, 2013, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 505sfastest
    replied
    Dear HOT ROD Drag Week Racer,

As promised last year, we are giving the 2012 participants an early heads up that registration for the 2013 HOT ROD Drag Week is going to go live on Friday, March 15. That morning, we will email you the registration link and hotel list six hours before we promote it to the public so you can get first shot at signing up.

In case you hadn’t heard, the dates are September 8 for registration and test ‘n’ tune, with racing September 9-13. The finals on the 13th will be during the day rather than in the evening.

There are no changes to the class rules, just a couple procedural things added—like the official info that we have reserved September 14 as a rain date, and we will use it if we need to.

The cutoff for 2013 will be 250 cars. We strongly discourage people from signing up if they are not reasonably certain they can make it to the race. After last year’s Drag Week sold out in a couple weeks, we had something like 80 racers fall through, taking spots away from other people who could have been ready to run. Please don’t be that guy.

Pre-registration is $280, plus a $10 processing fee, through midnight Pacific time on Tuesday, September 3. On-site registration is $325. If you sign up and then can’t attend Drag Week, we will process only a 50-percent refund (not including the processing fee) and only for requests made prior to midnight Pacific time on August 15. After August 15 there will be no refunds of pre-registration.

Oh, where’s Drag Week going this year? Find out next week. On March 11-15, HOTROD.com will announce one track per day—not in order—and then reveal the entire schedule on Friday the 15th. You past participants will receive the schedule via email, along with the registration link and the host hotel list, before anyone else. For your planning purposes, we will tell you this: All the 2013 Drag Week tracks are east of the Mississippi. Each track is high quality—no gravel pits.

Thanks for your participation last year, and we hope to see you at HOT ROD Drag Week 2013!

David Freiburger

Editor In Chief

HOT ROD

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied
    Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    As soon as I know you will know Dan!!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Barry
    replied
    Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
    And I know you guys will keep those of us outside of those loops updated .... Right?

Leave a comment:

• TomV8
    replied
    Like I have to ask, but when dates are released please post here. This is about the only place I can find info.
    Thanks Tom

Leave a comment:

Working...
X