Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drag week tracks to be announced next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag week tracks to be announced next week!

Just saw the tweet from freiburger one a day not in any order!

saw that too, like christmas eve!!!
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

The bad part is nobody will get anything done because the will constantly be checking to see if they have announced them yet. Once they do one or two maybe it will be easy to guess the rest.
      Last edited by Joe Barry; March 7, 2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

and guessing where we are starting.
        Neal

Comment

Are they posting them somewhere or is it a tweeter thingy?
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Cool, will be cool to see what region we are working with...
            sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

I saw it on facebook, so I have a feeling multiple places.
              Neal

Comment

And I know you guys will keep those of us outside of those loops updated .... Right?
                Last edited by Bamfster; March 7, 2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Awesome. All tracks east of the Mississippi River. Lets do this.
                  All 12 Drag Weeks, same junk

Comment

As soon as I know you will know Dan!!
                    Neal

Comment

Like I have to ask, but when dates are released please post here. This is about the only place I can find info.
                      Thanks Tom

Comment

Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                        And I know you guys will keep those of us outside of those loops updated .... Right?

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                          As soon as I know you will know Dan!!
                          Thanks!

Comment

Dear HOT ROD Drag Week Racer,

As promised last year, we are giving the 2012 participants an early heads up that registration for the 2013 HOT ROD Drag Week is going to go live on Friday, March 15. That morning, we will email you the registration link and hotel list six hours before we promote it to the public so you can get first shot at signing up.

In case you hadn’t heard, the dates are September 8 for registration and test ‘n’ tune, with racing September 9-13. The finals on the 13th will be during the day rather than in the evening.

There are no changes to the class rules, just a couple procedural things added—like the official info that we have reserved September 14 as a rain date, and we will use it if we need to.

The cutoff for 2013 will be 250 cars. We strongly discourage people from signing up if they are not reasonably certain they can make it to the race. After last year’s Drag Week sold out in a couple weeks, we had something like 80 racers fall through, taking spots away from other people who could have been ready to run. Please don’t be that guy.

Pre-registration is $280, plus a $10 processing fee, through midnight Pacific time on Tuesday, September 3. On-site registration is $325. If you sign up and then can’t attend Drag Week, we will process only a 50-percent refund (not including the processing fee) and only for requests made prior to midnight Pacific time on August 15. After August 15 there will be no refunds of pre-registration.

Oh, where’s Drag Week going this year? Find out next week. On March 11-15, HOTROD.com will announce one track per day—not in order—and then reveal the entire schedule on Friday the 15th. You past participants will receive the schedule via email, along with the registration link and the host hotel list, before anyone else. For your planning purposes, we will tell you this: All the 2013 Drag Week tracks are east of the Mississippi. Each track is high quality—no gravel pits.

Thanks for your participation last year, and we hope to see you at HOT ROD Drag Week 2013!

David Freiburger

Editor In Chief

HOT ROD

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
                              Just saw the tweet from freiburger one a day not in any order!
                              ...and from Facebook...

David Freiburger

about an hour ago

Hey you HOT ROD Drag Week hopefuls...we will be announcing one track per day each day next week (not necessarily in order). Look at HOTROD.com on Monday for the first one. The entire schedule will be posted Friday, 3/15. The dates are Sept. 8th thru the 13th with a rain date of the 14th.
                              Last edited by ProCharged509; March 7, 2013, 06:29 PM.
                              D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Working...
                              X