Clear All

• clarks body shop
    replied
    I am in car# 198 Suckers.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by HBZ_81_C3 View Post
    I'm at Beech Bend now... was told that I can't register here at the track!
    I.m thinking somebody(s) gonna have some 'splaining to do

Leave a comment:

• HBZ_81_C3
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Nobody gonna comment on Beech Bend? Says you can on-site register at Beech Bend.
    I'm at Beech Bend now... was told that I can't register here at the track!

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Nobody gonna comment on Beech Bend? Says you can on-site register at Beech Bend.
    Is that a "run what ya brung" (IF there's room)

Beagle, are you running this year?

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by HBZ_81_C3 View Post
    Damn... Sold Out Already!!!
    Well, I guess I'll just have to watch the live feed this year.

I can't afford any mistakes, so I'm holding back a day or two. Or might even wait for the link from HR

Leave a comment:

• guidos
    replied
    Only works for US residents, Canadians have to e-mail, and on that page it still says 2012 also....guess I will wait!

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    This is why I think its a scam

50% Refunds by written request only - available up to two weeks after event. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION Click for terms and conditions

That is different than the 50% refund info that was in the email I got, it said before august 15th or not at all IIRC.

I wouldn't be whipping my credit card out just yet. Those of you that did might keep an eye on the account.

Also, if it is a legit screw up by HR I am sure they will kick back anyone that has already registered before it was actually open. Thats at least how I think it should be handled. But between the 2012 graphic, the refund policy, and the overall feel of shadyness I am not getting my card out.

If it is a scam i hope it doesn't spread and people whip out the cards just to get f'd when they really thought they were getting in early.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HBZ_81_C3
    replied
    Damn... Sold Out Already!!!

Leave a comment:

• HBZ_81_C3
    replied
    Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    and i just backed into web page and regristered the third car

SNOOZE u LOOSE

Spool up but leave whens its GREEN
    CB
    Only 3 cars...

If you can't do any better that that, there is no need in going!!!

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
    Same comment as other thread, Graphics say 2012. But it's prbably legit, but I'll wait a few days anyway.
    I'm with you... its not gonna fill up in a couple of days

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    Same comment as other thread, Graphics say 2012. But it's prbably legit, but I'll wait a few days anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs_P_Body
    replied
    I cut & pasted my reply from the other thread:
    Guys, please don't jump but think logically before you give anyone your credit card or bank information. Just because a link works doesn't mean it's legit. Sorry Ohio Paul, but I'd question ANYONE on a forum before giving them financial info. Especially if the have under 100 posts. How about you show us where ON HOTROD's website that you found this link? (I see here you found it through a Google search.....still scary) There's just too much hinky chit it this for me to believe in it....I spent over 30 years in the computer game and something ain't right. If HR-mag is waiting til next week to announce tracks, why would they leak a pre-registration link on a Sunday when there's no one around to confirm it's good? It's not going to fill up before tomorrow, better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by Mrs_P_Body; March 10, 2013, 10:37 AM. Reason: spellcheck

Leave a comment:

• Joe Barry
    replied
    Thanks Bob !!!!!!!!!!!!Im registered

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    This is the same company they used last year...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X