I think I found site for Pre Regestering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cut & pasted my reply from the other thread:
    Guys, please don't jump but think logically before you give anyone your credit card or bank information. Just because a link works doesn't mean it's legit. Sorry Ohio Paul, but I'd question ANYONE on a forum before giving them financial info. Especially if the have under 100 posts. How about you show us where ON HOTROD's website that you found this link? (I see here you found it through a Google search.....still scary) There's just too much hinky chit it this for me to believe in it....I spent over 30 years in the computer game and something ain't right. If HR-mag is waiting til next week to announce tracks, why would they leak a pre-registration link on a Sunday when there's no one around to confirm it's good? It's not going to fill up before tomorrow, better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by Mrs_P_Body; March 10, 2013, 10:37 AM. Reason: spellcheck

Comment

Same comment as other thread, Graphics say 2012. But it's prbably legit, but I'll wait a few days anyway.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
        Same comment as other thread, Graphics say 2012. But it's prbably legit, but I'll wait a few days anyway.
        I'm with you... its not gonna fill up in a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
          and i just backed into web page and regristered the third car

SNOOZE u LOOSE

Spool up but leave whens its GREEN
          CB
          Only 3 cars...

If you can't do any better that that, there is no need in going!!!

Comment

Damn... Sold Out Already!!!

Comment

Nobody gonna comment on Beech Bend? Says you can on-site register at Beech Bend.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

This is why I think its a scam

50% Refunds by written request only - available up to two weeks after event. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION Click for terms and conditions

That is different than the 50% refund info that was in the email I got, it said before august 15th or not at all IIRC.

I wouldn't be whipping my credit card out just yet. Those of you that did might keep an eye on the account.

Also, if it is a legit screw up by HR I am sure they will kick back anyone that has already registered before it was actually open. Thats at least how I think it should be handled. But between the 2012 graphic, the refund policy, and the overall feel of shadyness I am not getting my card out.

If it is a scam i hope it doesn't spread and people whip out the cards just to get f'd when they really thought they were getting in early.
                1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Only works for US residents, Canadians have to e-mail, and on that page it still says 2012 also....guess I will wait!

Comment

Originally posted by HBZ_81_C3 View Post
                    Damn... Sold Out Already!!!
                    Well, I guess I'll just have to watch the live feed this year.

I can't afford any mistakes, so I'm holding back a day or two. Or might even wait for the link from HR
                    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Nobody gonna comment on Beech Bend? Says you can on-site register at Beech Bend.
                      Is that a "run what ya brung" (IF there's room)

Beagle, are you running this year?
                      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        I'm at Beech Bend now... was told that I can't register here at the track!

Comment

I.m thinking somebody(s) gonna have some 'splaining to do

Comment

I am in car# 198 Suckers.

Comment

Lets see- website for a sought after event comes online a week early spouting incorrect info and listing partial and incorrect info... I think I will wait. Looks completely BOGUS to me. I would venture to say that IF this is not a scam, HR will void all early entries and force you to enter when they want you to.

Hope you guys don't lose your $$.
                              Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

I think your timing may be off a little...
                                Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Working...
                                X