X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
    What number did it assigne to you guys if you did register????? I am 1966
    I'm 1964
    D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

It says im1979

Comment

I have heard that last year someone(I wont say who) found the registration
        site early.... the first guys that registered were sent their money back and
        they had to re-register when it officially opened
        Last edited by MR P-BODY; March 10, 2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

the kind of guy who goes and finds the site before it is "supposed" to be open is likely not going to miss his chance even if he has to do it twice. I'm not worried about it one way or the other.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Oh, where’s Drag Week going this year? Find out next week. On March 11-15, HOTROD.com will announce one track per day—not in order—and then reveal the entire schedule on Friday the 15th. You past participants will receive the schedule via email, along with the registration link and the host hotel list, before anyone else. For your planning purposes, we will tell you this: All the 2013 Drag Week tracks are east of the Mississippi. Each track is high quality—no gravel pits.

Thanks for your participation last year, and we hope to see you at HOT ROD Drag Week 2013!

David Freiburger I copied this from the email most of us got. HR usually uses a company called Family Events for registration. So I'm thinking its a bogus site. Time will tell.
            Last edited by Paul Whalen; March 10, 2013, 03:34 PM.
            used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

i heard it started at 1899 and got mind its 1986
              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

WOW, my luck this shit will sale out before Monday. As soon as Mike or Dave verify it hopefully there will be a spot left... lol
                Last edited by DusterDj; March 10, 2013, 03:38 PM.
                sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
                  WOW, my luck this shit will sale out before Monday. As soon as Mike or Dave verify it hopefully there will be a spot left... lol
                  Like I said a few pages back... Sold Out! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                    I have heard that last year someone(I wont say who) found the registration
                    site early.... the first guys that registered were sent their money back and
                    they had to re-register when it officially opened
                    Hope that happens this time as well. Only fair way to do it.Flame away if you dont agree. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                      hope that happens this time as well. Only fair way to do it.flame away if you dont agree. Lol.
                      amen!
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                        amen!
                        preaching to the choir.................(and I should know)

will be bummed if I don't get a spot.
                        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I think some Nigerians just found out about silly hot rod guys lol

Comment

That's what's nice quick call the CC company and it all goes away. No need it getting all worked up.
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I signed up.......Ill be damned if I miss out because I waited. Seems all the tire kickers will fill the damn thing up again.

Our bank is really good about cleaning up fraud stuff anyway.
                              Last edited by lun40119; March 11, 2013, 05:08 AM.
                              Team Clueless
                              1st Place SB/NA DW12
                              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                                I signed up.......Ill be damned if I miss out because I waited. Seems all the tire kickers will fill the damn thing up again.

Our bank is really good about cleaning up fraud stuff anyway.
                                Here we go again!
                                Tire kickers must equal Daily Drivers.
                                And I do agree with yur thought that we're filling the lanes up with vehicles.
                                I also dont understand why there are so many.
                                Fastest Street Cars i understand.
                                I (which everyone knows) do not understand the DD that brings a car that will not be competative to get into Bracket Race.
                                HR needs to do something to limit the DD car count.
                                Time slips or something.
                                99 cars in the class last year and maybe 50 that could make the field.
                                If HR needs the money charge more.
                                But its not changing now so u better sign up early or u will be home for DW.
                                No one in DD shares my option.
                                But the class is getting such a Bad Vibe.
                                I feel were outside a gated community.
                                Oh post a pic with u actually driving yur car not on Drag Week.
                                I will be at NMCA in Bradenton
                                $ Grudge race anyone?
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X