I think I found site for Pre Regestering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
    Just out of curiousity , how many of you received the email from Hot Rod last week in regards to how they are going to release tracks and about early registration .( for last years competitors) I didn't receive one and I'm assuming if I didn't get that email last week I probably won't get the early registration email link as well.
    I did not get one Joe. I thought it had something to do with JD green paint, but that can't be so if you got left out. And I am afraid I won't get the e-mail for early registration either.
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I'm glad they didnt allow the EARLY(red lighters) registration... I really didnt want to
      give my money to someone that MIGHT have been a possible scammer... when they
      announce it I will jump but not till then

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
        Just out of curiosity, how many of you received the email from Hot Rod last week in regards to how they are going to release tracks and about early registration.....
        Joe,
        I didn't get the Freiburger email either.
        Steve
        D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Per DF,

If you were a participant of the 2012 Drag Week and did not get an email from us last week, that means we have an incorrect email address on file for you. Please email your correct address to [email protected] asap so we can update you.

Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/2013-hot-rod...#ixzz2NHvUyjBi
          Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook
          sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
            To me Tire Kickers=all the guys that signed up right away and then bailed. Nothing to do with Daily Drivers/Class Cars. I was irritated that some guys didn't get signed up last year because some punk kid signed up and took the spot, so he could impress his buddies, and then never showed.

Carry on Bob......
            I suppose I fall into that category.. I was just trying to impress you jake!.. lol

This year no tire kicking.. its all business
            Drag Week 2011: Finished with best pass of 12.21 at 107mph

Comment

Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
              Per DF,

If you were a participant of the 2012 Drag Week and did not get an email from us last week, that means we have an incorrect email address on file for you. Please email your correct address to [email protected] asap so we can update you.
              I sent it right when I didn't get the DF email... and again today.
              D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

I have not received anything about my early regristation being canceled.
                so i guess i am regristered

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                  Bob Im with you never received an email saying I wasnt registered either my # was 1977

Comment

You should look at your charge card there will not be a charge on it, at least mine did not show up.
                    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                      Bob, mine came from a private individual an actually went into spam. If I had not checked to
                      See what the email was about I would of never known

Comment

I call the place today ,none of the orders were charged,he said it was a test site and the credit card part was disabled .

Comment

Good stuff man and glad to hear that...
                          sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Paul View Post
                            I spent my $ already hope this is it.

http://www.tixonlinenow.com/hotrod/s...ayproducts.asp

Hope I dint just red light agian,,,I have a second confermation email,,yea ha

Comment

Working...
                            X