Response from ticket sales "pre-registration" folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ohio Paul View Post
    Im sorry everybody for Rabble Rousing,I looked it up so I would know what I was being accused of ,,"a person who manipulates the passions of the mob;",that is exactly what I did,, sorry..lol,, I'm just glad it wasn't a scam
    only reason I knew what it meant is because I got called that a lot when I was a kid. Started a truly epic food fight when I was five, the teacher quit the same day she started. Just as well, we really didn't like her. The entire classroom (about 15 kids) got beaten and had to write sentences for the rest of the week. I say "started" but I mean "Instigated" haha. The teachers used to say "I don't know who started it but that little red head kid was involved."

I got beat a lot when I was a kid. Sometimes I still try to get the new guys to do stuff like pull the fire alarm all day. Welcome aboard.
    Last edited by Beagle; March 12, 2013, 06:55 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Paul View Post
      Im sorry everybody for Rabble Rousing,I looked it up so I would know what I was being accused of ,,"a person who manipulates the passions of the mob;",that is exactly what I did,, sorry..lol,, I'm just glad it wasn't a scam
      It's all good. It wasn't like you tried to keep it to yourself. You let all of us know, so thank you. In my mind you did nothing different than everybody trying to figure out what tracks we are going to.

Comment

Its not my first Red Light
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
        X