Response from ticket sales "pre-registration" folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response from ticket sales "pre-registration" folks

The site Ohio Paul (to be further known as rabble rouser... haha) found was not supposed to be open. Judging from the numbers, it looks like there were about 18 of us or so who red-lighted this. Ooops.
    a) Site was not a hoax -
    b) cards were not charged
    c) any "pre-registrations" were not accepted
    d) Your confirmation number is not valid

That's the only time I've been early this year (decade). I got a little excited. Just as well, my card could barely bear it.

That is all.
    Last edited by Beagle; March 11, 2013, 06:16 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

So much for a nice slow rollout.. Beach Bend let the cat outta the bag on their schedule, now the tic company jumped the gun..

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
      So much for a nice slow rollout.. Beach Bend let the cat outta the bag on their schedule, now the tic company jumped the gun..
      The only "slow rollout" I saw was that video you posted of your car leaving yesterday......
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
        The only "slow rollout" I saw was that video you posted of your car leaving yesterday......
        I wanted a "slow rollout", I didn't want to shock anyone, I was trying to take it easy, a little at a time.. For some people it takes years to go that fast, if they ever do.. Lol

Comment

Your right Eddie, some people have a fast street car that just keeps getting faster, others just have a slow race car, that keeps getting slower for a Unlimited Car (by the rule book)...........................
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Should have taken that $300 dollar bet. About what I thought. Didn't think HR would allow registration before the 15th.
            See you all in Sept Tom

Comment

I've seen school paper more organized than the CLOWNS running HR
              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                I'm thinking it's a case of way too much going on, with too little help. Maximizing resources turned MAXED out.
                Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                  "Alllllll Abooooooaaaaard"..............the WAMBULANCE is here!!!
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

I received an email confirming this from the company this morning. They said the site was opened for a brief period for testing your card was not charged and you are not registered. registration will open later in the week

Comment

wooohhooo i feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                        I'm thinking it's a case of way too much going on, with too little help. Maximizing resources turned MAXED out.
                        If they get me a green card, I would be more than willing to help out
                        ~Alain~
                        A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                        "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Im sorry everybody for Rabble Rousing,I looked it up so I would know what I was being accused of ,,"a person who manipulates the passions of the mob;",that is exactly what I did,, sorry..lol,, I'm just glad it wasn't a scam

Comment

Ohiopaul you were just trying to help the rest of us out. We took the risk and thankfully it wasnt a scam

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Paul View Post
                              Im sorry everybody for Rabble Rousing,I looked it up so I would know what I was being accused of ,,"a person who manipulates the passions of the mob;",that is exactly what I did,, sorry..lol,, I'm just glad it wasn't a scam
                              Paul you did what any Good FREAK would do.
                              Your in the Club
                              Thanks
                              CB

It was about as much fun as i could have on another Rain Day
                              thanks again
                              bob

Comment

Working...
                              X