Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenXpress
    replied
    not getting much done this week................

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    DRUMS FINGERS IMPATIENTLY.... spit it out already!!! lol.

Leave a comment:

• ttwedge
    replied
    Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
    Damn, you win... Lol glad you are making it out again man... I love your car.
    thanks,DusterDj all the best with your car this year, it looks and sound great.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Finally looked at a map, if it starts as far west as Gateway then its only a couple hundred miles more than the last two years, straight along I-70.
    You can make that without an extra stop if you really wanted to. I will have at least 21 times further to go than last year...........(but I felt really guilty last year, living so close) Ready to see more of East of the Mississippi.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Finally looked at a map, if it starts as far west as Gateway then its only a couple hundred miles more than the last two years, straight along I-70.

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    it's 10am Eastern on Tuesday - when will Track #2 be announced?

Leave a comment:

• DusterDj
    replied
    Originally posted by ttwedge View Post
    i have a 10,800 mile trip again from perth australia, and my charger will travel 10,800 miles also across the pacific to make it there this year again. Cant wait drag week is well worth the effort it takes.
    Damn, you win... Lol glad you are making it out again man... I love your car.

Leave a comment:

• Orange65
    replied
    Originally posted by ttwedge View Post
    i have a 10,800 mile trip again from perth australia, and my charger will travel 10,800 miles also across the pacific to make it there this year again. Cant wait drag week is well worth the effort it takes.
    That is freaking awesome! Now I have no excuse...

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    We have found Nine girls in Blue Springs that have been waiting on their Baby Daddy's to return, they will be glad to see you guys.

Leave a comment:

• ttwedge
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Thats what friends do. LOL.Cya at Noble.

Leave a comment:

• DusterDj
    replied
    Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
    Give me the keys and I'll drive the Duster there and meet you.Save you some time. LOL.
    I bet you would... lol

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    With St. Louis already named, I can see Indy, Chicago, Memphis, Bowling Green, Columbus, all being within the realm of possibility, but ZMax?? Can't see that fitting in...
    Zmax is way to far east since they already said St. Louis

Leave a comment:

• MoparBilly
    replied
    Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    hope ZMAX is one
    With St. Louis already named, I can see Indy, Chicago, Memphis, Bowling Green, Columbus, all being within the realm of possibility, but ZMax?? Can't see that fitting in...

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    hope ZMAX is one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X