X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79camaro
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
    That is great. I am still pulling for Memphis to be the "home" track this year...
    I hope not no camping was allowed on the gounds also the area seams a lttle scary around the track.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Lets hope, when they are short, its a bad sign for you.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    going to be a long week!

Leave a comment:

• alain
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
    That is great. I am still pulling for Memphis to be the "home" track this year...
    I say Beech Bend is the home track because of the dates in their event schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Orange65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alain
    replied
    1 down, 3 to go.

Leave a comment:

• tsanchez
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Ward
    replied
    Looks like my prediction is still holding water.

Leave a comment:

• BlackGTO
    replied
    Thank you for that.

Leave a comment:

• ksbrktracer
    replied
    Koooool..............!

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Woo hoo!!!

Leave a comment:

• FINNEGAN
    started a topic 2013 HOT ROD Drag Week: Track Announcement Number One

2013 HOT ROD Drag Week: Track Announcement Number One

The time has come! Each day this week, HOTROD.com will announce one track that will be on the schedule for HOT ROD Drag Week 2013...not necessarily in order.

Today's announcement is Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois, near St. Louis.

HOT ROD Drag Week 2013 will be held September 8-13 with a rain date of the 14th.

None of the car class rules have changed, but a rules document will be released with minor procedural updates.

If you were a participant of the 2012 Drag Week and did not get an email from us last week, that means we have an incorrect email address on file for you. Please email your correct address to [email protected] asap so we can update you.

If you are one of the racers who has already "signed up" via the bad registration link that has been floating around the forums, be advised that you are NOT registered. Official registration is not open.

Come back tomorrow to learn another track on the 2013 Drag Week schedule!
Working...
X