2013 HOT ROD Drag Week: Track Announcement Number One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
    Give me the keys and I'll drive the Duster there and meet you.Save you some time. LOL.
    I bet you would... lol
    sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Thats what friends do. LOL.Cya at Noble.

Comment

i have a 10,800 mile trip again from perth australia, and my charger will travel 10,800 miles also across the pacific to make it there this year again. Cant wait drag week is well worth the effort it takes.

Comment

We have found Nine girls in Blue Springs that have been waiting on their Baby Daddy's to return, they will be glad to see you guys.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by ttwedge View Post
            i have a 10,800 mile trip again from perth australia, and my charger will travel 10,800 miles also across the pacific to make it there this year again. Cant wait drag week is well worth the effort it takes.
            That is freaking awesome! Now I have no excuse...
            Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by ttwedge View Post
              Damn, you win... Lol glad you are making it out again man... I love your car.
              sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

it's 10am Eastern on Tuesday - when will Track #2 be announced?
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Finally looked at a map, if it starts as far west as Gateway then its only a couple hundred miles more than the last two years, straight along I-70.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                    Finally looked at a map, if it starts as far west as Gateway then its only a couple hundred miles more than the last two years, straight along I-70.
                    You can make that without an extra stop if you really wanted to. I will have at least 21 times further to go than last year...........(but I felt really guilty last year, living so close) Ready to see more of East of the Mississippi.
                    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
                      Damn, you win... Lol glad you are making it out again man... I love your car.
                      thanks,DusterDj all the best with your car this year, it looks and sound great.

Comment

DRUMS FINGERS IMPATIENTLY.... spit it out already!!! lol.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

not getting much done this week................
                          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

tick tock tick tock...
                            DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                            DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                            DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                            DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

At least its one each day.. could be one a week........

Ya know those bastages are sittin back laughin it up!!
                              Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                              Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                              Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                              Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                                At least its one each day.. could be one a week........

Ya know those bastages are sittin back laughin it up!!
                                I just emailed Finnegan my usual barrage of insults and threats.......see what happens.
                                Team Clueless
                                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X