No announcement yet.

Big Surprise Track 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wicked fast street cars ohhh! we are scared.
    Originally posted by TC View Post
    Shit you guys come to this side of the country and you'll get your asses handed to ya........ There are some wicked fast street cars this side of the Mason/Dixon.......

Comment

Is that like Wicked Tuna?

Maybe TC will have his ride ready and come show us how its done on the West Coast
      Last edited by JeffMcKC; March 12, 2013, 12:56 PM.
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

This is good, 10 of us watching this thread right now!
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

TC is googling fast cars West Coast

Comment

Shit you guys come to this side of the country and you'll get your asses handed to ya........ There are some wicked fast street cars this side of the Mason/Dixon.......
            Yawns.........Lets see........class I run in........SB/NA............Jeff McConnell, Mike Crow, Alan Crump, Myself.........All Champs.........all from the Midwest.

Only 2 SB/NA cars in the 9's Myself and Jeff..........both from the Midwest.

Keep dreaming Lefty......
            Last edited by lun40119; March 12, 2013, 01:13 PM.
            Team Clueless
            1st Place SB/NA DW12
            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
            sigpic

Comment

Same thought here but with a East Coast Persuasion
              PA, NY,NJ, MD,Del, MA, and for a little help OH, MI and our good friends from Canada

HR is very Centralist
              must be the plane fares
              CB
              Last edited by 1956NY150; March 12, 2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

You guys all race at Disneyland.....come up off that 40ft of elevation.....
                Team Clueless
                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                sigpic

Comment

Hey! Autotopia rules!
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
                    Lake havasu is getting a track, that would be an epic stop..

'specially this week.. spring break wahine's!
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally Posted by TC

baddest mother f*ers on Jackstands collected yet.

I heard there's a 2100 hp Nelson super whammy Camaro out there that is SO F*ING BAD, it hasn't make a pass under full throttle YET.. just sayin.

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                      Hey! Autotopia rules!
                      onomatopoeia ? Rawr.
                      Last edited by Beagle; March 12, 2013, 01:57 PM.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I think in the future, they should do a Phoenix, to LA, to Bakersfield, to Las Vegas, and back to Phoenix DragWeek.

They could start off at SpeedWorld and end at Firebird......
                        Here you guys are talking next year or beyond and we havent even got
                        this years tracks yet

Comment

Guys can show up from Australia, but not from the Coasts, must be true bad asses cant even make it to the event unless its in their back yards.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                            Guys can show up from Australia, but not from the Coasts, must be true bad asses cant even make it to the event unless its in their back yards.
                            I have a feeling that it has more to do with their "Sea-level 9.9's) becoming 10.40's inland in the heat.....
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not talking about my cars, but don't kid yourselves if you don't think there aren't bad ass cars on this side of the country that would give you all a run for your money, hell just think CDMBill..... I'm just thinking that if they ran it on this side of the country there might be more than 3 guys running in Jeff's class.......... And I wonder if they did do a DragWeek like that how many of you would come.... Or if it would be to far to travel, you know extra fuel/hotel expense, plus the extra time/mileage on the road.........

And to answer someone else's question, this would be in the future, maybe a few years from now, if anything it would give some new faces to the game, as I'm sure there are many racers on this side of the country that aren't willing to drive the distance for bragging rights......... I know a lot of my friends would do it if it was closer to us.........

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                                I have a feeling that it has more to do with their "Sea-level 9.9's) becoming 10.40's inland in the heat.....
                                huh? Tracks in the southwest are like Amarillo....

But TC needs to take a trip to the midwest, they got us whooped. They can't drive their cars half the year because of the weather, so they spend that time wrenching on them and making them go fast
                                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                                X