Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    Is that like Wicked Tuna?

Maybe TC will have his ride ready and come show us how its done on the West Coast
    Sadly we won't run in the same class, well unless you build a turbo small block........

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      huh? Tracks in the southwest are like Amarillo....

But TC needs to take a trip to the midwest, they got us whooped. They can't drive their cars half the year because of the weather, so they spend that time wrenching on them and making them go fast
      I was talking about coastal tracks........No doubt Amarillo was a tough cookie. But always keep in mind it is someone's home track... A drag strip is a drag strip in my mind. At least they can't put you in jail, or take your car for racing your buddy on it.
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

There is no way we can have test&tune plus registration at beech bend on Sunday. Not enough room for the LS fest car's and DW's 250. Just saying. And according to DF the majority of HR readership is in the midwest. Thats what he told me back in 05. I'm up for a west coast DW.
        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Me too...
          sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Me three
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'd do it - the only hippies I ever met came out of Bogota Colombia smuggling Alpaca furs on a Plymouth Cricket in the 70's. They were not wearing Sears Poncho's. Are there still hippies on the west coast? When I talk to them on the phone, they all sound stoned. Very.Stoned.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

But TC needs to take a trip to the midwest, they got us whooped. They can't drive their cars half the year because of the weather, so they spend that time wrenching on them and making them go fast
                Oh now true this statement is.

Comment

Me four. Speaking as one of the West Coast guys who are slow and never show up.
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Make that 5. Bye the way Bill, Lem syas Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                      Sadly we won't run in the same class, well unless you build a turbo small block........
                      TC the year you come I will add a Sneaky Pete and run the power adder class
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Are there 4 tracks left on the West coast that are 200 miles apart?
                        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Maybe, if Fontana gets the sound wall, we could have five or do Infineon, Sacramento, Pomona, Famoso. But that will never happen unless they do the often rumored East vs. North vs. South vs. West weekend three track qualifiers, with a finals in the traditional Central location. Supposedly the plan for 2015, maybe.
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                          X