No announcement yet.

Who's junk is not ready at a epic level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving it everyday.............can't keep the gas tank full. New cam and converter make it more fun. Picked up a set of 4.11's last night. I might have to get saddle tanks, for the saddle tanks.
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I haven't even seen my car in weeks.
      used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
        I haven't even seen my car in weeks.
        Your bringing the black Cobra right? Was too busy on one day drag week to watch it run with the new engine.

Comment

I'm still buying engine parts to build new engine. AND I want to paint that thing this year. I'm also installing a new detroit locker because the clutch posi's just dont hold up.
          Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Anderson View Post
            Your bringing the black Cobra right? Was too busy on one day drag week to watch it run with the new engine.
            That's my plan right now. I did pick up a fox notch that's set up for drag racing but it has a stock 5.0 in it. No time /money to build it right.
            used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

havent started yet but want to paint rear fenders, new wheels ,tires, and mini tub all sounds good but ready if in a pinch.. got new front wheels and tires today that was easy.
              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

I tore mine down to check on the lifters. Pulled a cap and tore it all the way down for a line hone, then I cut the trunk floor out. I have yet to put it back together.
                1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Engine's not done. Fuel system's not done. Charging system's not done.
                  Glad I started in September....
                  D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

I was out doing high boost burnouts with the new boost controller and 2-step 2 weeks ago

Comment

as soon as the wife picks the paint color, it can be sprayed, cut and buffed. then it needs completely assembled , wired, frt suspension , rear susp., glass, ulpolstory, plumbing. Oh yea, I still need to buy a trans, clutch and bell!
                      Reading , Pa
                      Good Guys rodders rep.
                      "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
                        as soon as the wife picks the paint color, it can be sprayed, cut and buffed. then it needs completely assembled , wired, frt suspension , rear susp., glass, ulpolstory, plumbing. Oh yea, I still need to buy a trans, clutch and bell!
                        Watch out on the wife picking out the color...............I wanted a black truck, but she had the idea of John Deere green and guess who won. (But then again, I've known nothing but green since 1955)
                        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                          havent started yet but want to paint rear fenders, new wheels ,tires, and mini tub all sounds good but ready if in a pinch.. got new front wheels and tires today that was easy.
                          Sounds like a ford tune up!! Mines sitting on the dyno for its last runs with a head upgrade but the way my luck is running probbley have less HP then before typical for me!

Comment

it will be red, most like the same paint formula as my beer-meister, only fitting the 2 things that I will own after my divorce match.
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
                              no motor,trans,rearend,glass,wiring,steering,shifter, tires,back wheels,rear suspenion,headers,fuel cell,door handles,front shocks, radiator/fans,driveshaft,lights,cage installed...this is the short list...good golly im getting depressed...it does have new floors,front axle/springs,tie rods, rocker panels,seat mounts oh and its not titled or tagged yet...
                              forgot ....brake peddle/mastercylinder,gas peddle,core support,battery and box,tail lights,gauges.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
                                forgot ....brake peddle/mastercylinder,gas peddle,core support,battery and box,tail lights,gauges.
                                Just lacks finishing up!
                                1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                                1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X