• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have as much work to do on my hauler truck as I do
    on my Rampage... the truck needs a new pair of batteries, some
    wiring(mice got in there) maybe a little more power(fuel card for
    the diesel)

Comment

Yea - mine needs a lot - and we just moved - stuff in at least three places, can't remember where I put anything - but - the falcon is close enough that we can make it if we KISS.

I think I'm going to give up on the roll cage for this revision - it's not going to be fast enough to require one, and I will build a headliner that is removable, so putting one in some time down the road will not be as major of a tear up.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I havent even started on mine ............... too many decisions................!
        TNT-Motorsports Tulsa
        Drag Week 2012 SB/NA

Comment

My car is probably closer than most, but my talent is way behind.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
            My car is probably closer than most, but my talent is way behind.
            X2
            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

X3
              sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

I've been drinking,.............. well not drinking because i used a funnel
                Last edited by 1956NY150; March 14, 2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Hey drop by we will cruise this week end in Docs and mine right with you, bet Crow will join in too. If you only knew as much as you think you do you would be better off. Talking about getting a car ready does not mean you cant be driving it still. I will be getting ready to pull my engine soon freshin it and back in it will go. I work every year on the car and engine to make it faster.

Logging miles is relative, I have no doubt they will tell you the valve train on Jakes, Docs, and mine are under way more stress than their are. When your going low to mid nines with yours we will see how many miles you log LOL Just for you I will make a video this weekend and post it for you. Then will you give it a rest?
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Hope to be running in two weeks.

Engine is back in with new cam, lifters and springs also converter. The intake is in the weld shop getting injector bungs installed.

Snows melting around here and the track opens in three weeks.

bring on the Summer
                    Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
                    Drag Week 2011 DD
                    Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
                    Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

A picture is worth a thousand words. This is a pic 10 minutes ago. I truly feel I can get this mess competitive in the SB/PA class this year. Will be one of the ugliest cars ever seen in a heads up class. Anyone have a roller and some semi gloss black.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TomV8 View Post
                        A picture is worth a thousand words. This is a pic 10 minutes ago. I truly feel I can get this mess competitive in the SB/PA class this year. Will be one of the ugliest cars ever seen in a heads up class. Anyone have a roller and some semi gloss black.
                        John Deere Blitz Black will cover anything......and stay on too.
                        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Just gotta bleed my rear brakes an im ready to roll.....all I did this winter was new axles and rear disc brakes. I'm ready for 1400 miles and racing again..heck I was racing almost every weekend up until November after we got back from dw 2012. Plus driving to and from work regularly.
                          "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Hurt engine is on the stand,new block supposed to be here today. Have yet to pick up the car from previous owner and plan b is scattered all over garage and basement! And my bank account has gone AWOL!

Comment

Tom
                              Yu found another Futura?
                              Using Turbo's on this one?
                              U selling the silver one or Mustang?
                              R u going back to OHIO mile?
                              I really like those Fairmonts with Ford Engines.
                              Good skill on getting it completed for DW.
                              Bob

Comment

Short block is together on the stand with new cam and timing set. Waiting on springs and push rods to put the heads back on. Trans is on the bench with the conveter waiting to go back in. Front clip is off the truck. Just finishing rack and pinion install. Cage install is next. Still need to order rear end.
                                2003 GMC Sonoma LQ4/4L80e Turbo Drag Week project

Comment

Working...
                                X