No announcement yet.

Who's junk is not ready at a epic level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he means .0005 off crank journal(all around) will increase clearance by .001
    Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
    Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
    Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
    Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

• I fail at decimal points lol!
      1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
      1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

• That is what I suspected. Not trying to be a pain just trying to keep you on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldMachinist View Post
          That is what I suspected. Not trying to be a pain just trying to keep you on track.
          someone needs to! Maybe I should change my name to "Notamachinist"

Comment

• Had a dream last night, I was driving the car and testing carbs tuning and it was driving perfect, tehn looked at temp gage and it was pegged out, started worrying that cyl walls were done, needed a new block etc. Was so real then I woke up, dammit drag week get outta my head
            Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
            Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
            Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
            Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

• I have that Dream going down the road on Drag Week! LOL
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

• You going to put light bulbs in your gauges this year?
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Going to use a Nook for a gauge cluster pulling the gauges out they weigh to much
                  Last edited by JeffMcKC; June 27, 2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Thats very cool you can use a Nook for a dash.

I want to do a MS3X after DW this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                      pulling the gauges out they weigh to much
                      I was going to say you can just take a piss before getting into the staging lanes to offset the weight of the light bulbs, but opted not too. Now I couldn't resist
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Jeff, you Big guys just don't get it, you want to go faster but always seem to miss the obvious. Get out of the drivers seat, put Doc James in and you just shaved 3/10th...your one of the best Jeff, mean it.
                        See you in September. Hardy Handshakes - Swede
                        DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede4 View Post
                          Jeff, you Big guys just don't get it, you want to go faster but always seem to miss the obvious. Get out of the drivers seat, put Doc James in and you just shaved 3/10th...your one of the best Jeff, mean it.
                          See you in September. Hardy Handshakes - Swede

This will happen I really don't care to drive. I have nothing to prove and its not a big ego deal for me, the biggest thing on last years Drag Week was Docs 1.23 60' for me. I would rather tune chassis and engines than drive any day. My 2007 win was Doc driving we knew it was cutting it close makin a 9.80 car run close to 10.0s all week and I did not have a license.

Comment

• Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                            get a transgo shift kit all u need with a 400 with that weight I would go 4.10 and 4000 stall..
                            built up my spare 400 with the Transgo kit and it shifts great. 4:10 will get installed in August if all goes as planned. Right after I build up the Transmission I will be running. It has the larger drum and sprag assembly. Getting this boat faster every day.
                            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

• I should have a engine back in the truck on Monday... hopefully this
                              one works better.. might be a little slower but thats ok

Comment

• getting there...

DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                                DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                                DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                                DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X