X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
    can't wait to see the Goat in person!! nice, very nice!
    X3! super clean build!

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Dragweek 06 is why I tore it apart! Even the wife understands! Now if parts would get here.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
    thats what everybody is saying. " I cant believe your gonna go racing with that ! "

The wife hasn't seen it in person, she says " when its done!" I guess she hasn't realized it will never be completely done!
    If you can not race it wants the point in having it! (I make exceptions for commuter cars)

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Thanks guys on the kind words, i hope I can get it done.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    thats what everybody is saying. " I cant believe your gonna go racing with that ! "

The wife hasn't seen it in person, she says " when its done!" I guess she hasn't realized it will never be completely done!

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied

Wired & glass since this pic! waiting on parts and a trans ! ( its a bitch remembering how to put it together when its been apart since 06! )
    Doug, that does look so damn good. Take lots of pictures while its clean. One Drag Week and it'll never look the same underneath, especially if it rains.

Leave a comment:

• tsanchez
    replied
    Looks good!!

I installed some kirkey seats and removed frame and padding from rear seat, total lost 120#s, now down to 3390 lbs with me in it, far cry from the 3700 it was before.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
    X2

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bulletproof
    replied
    Not my shop, assembling it at my " much more talent" friends shop. He did the paint and body so he has a vested interest in it looking good.
    mission accomblished, that's super clean......

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    thanks Grumpy

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy
    replied

Wired & glass since this pic! waiting on parts and a trans ! ( its a bitch remembering how to put it together when its been apart since 06! )
    That's Gorgeous Doug!

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    Sweet ride will you clean out my garage haven't seen the wall in along time
    Not my shop, assembling it at my " much more talent" friends shop. He did the paint and body so he has a vested interest in it looking good.

Leave a comment:

• 79camaro
    replied
    For the last two weeks it has been my DD. Today the family and I put about 100 miles on just going to fathers day parties.

Bring it on

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
    I'm going to change to 3.72's(new) or 4.10's(used set with some surface rust) and try and get better 60's. Best so far has been 1.903 with a 4300lb C10 anchor. Using 11.5 X 29.5 X 15 Hoosier slicks. and homemade cal-traks. The 3.42's have got to go and then I need to tackle the third gear mystery with my TH400. I shift into third and nothing seems to happen. RPM stays the same. running 8.180 and 84.91 at the 1/8th mark and only 12.99 and 99 at the 1/4. On that pass I lifted a little on the third gear shift hoping it would grap. Need some help finding out what's happening. This is the second converter and transmission with the same results. The only thing in common is the valve body. The tranny I bought last year (the first day of Drag Week) did not have a modulator, govenor or valve body so I used my old ones.

I want to line up with Bob this year but I don't want to eat his dust.........HELP IS NEEDED.
    Want Bob to earn his win.
    get a transgo shift kit all u need with a 400 with that weight I would go 4.10 and 4000 stall..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X