X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulletproof
    replied
    Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
    no motor,trans,rearend,glass,wiring,steering,shifter, tires,back wheels,rear suspenion,headers,fuel cell,door handles,front shocks, radiator/fans,driveshaft,lights,cage installed...this is the short list...good golly im getting depressed...it does have new floors,front axle/springs,tie rods, rocker panels,seat mounts oh and its not titled or tagged yet...
    forgot ....brake peddle/mastercylinder,gas peddle,core support,battery and box,tail lights,gauges.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    it will be red, most like the same paint formula as my beer-meister, only fitting the 2 things that I will own after my divorce match.

Leave a comment:

• R Munch
    replied
    Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    havent started yet but want to paint rear fenders, new wheels ,tires, and mini tub all sounds good but ready if in a pinch.. got new front wheels and tires today that was easy.
    Sounds like a ford tune up!! Mines sitting on the dyno for its last runs with a head upgrade but the way my luck is running probbley have less HP then before typical for me!

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
    as soon as the wife picks the paint color, it can be sprayed, cut and buffed. then it needs completely assembled , wired, frt suspension , rear susp., glass, ulpolstory, plumbing. Oh yea, I still need to buy a trans, clutch and bell!
    Watch out on the wife picking out the color...............I wanted a black truck, but she had the idea of John Deere green and guess who won. (But then again, I've known nothing but green since 1955)

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    as soon as the wife picks the paint color, it can be sprayed, cut and buffed. then it needs completely assembled , wired, frt suspension , rear susp., glass, ulpolstory, plumbing. Oh yea, I still need to buy a trans, clutch and bell!

Leave a comment:

• JoeyG
    replied
    I was out doing high boost burnouts with the new boost controller and 2-step 2 weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• ProCharged509
    replied
    Engine's not done. Fuel system's not done. Charging system's not done.
    Glad I started in September....

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    I tore mine down to check on the lifters. Pulled a cap and tore it all the way down for a line hone, then I cut the trunk floor out. I have yet to put it back together.

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    havent started yet but want to paint rear fenders, new wheels ,tires, and mini tub all sounds good but ready if in a pinch.. got new front wheels and tires today that was easy.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Anderson View Post
    Your bringing the black Cobra right? Was too busy on one day drag week to watch it run with the new engine.
    That's my plan right now. I did pick up a fox notch that's set up for drag racing but it has a stock 5.0 in it. No time /money to build it right.

Leave a comment:

• poison gas
    replied
    I'm still buying engine parts to build new engine. AND I want to paint that thing this year. I'm also installing a new detroit locker because the clutch posi's just dont hold up.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
    I haven't even seen my car in weeks.
    Your bringing the black Cobra right? Was too busy on one day drag week to watch it run with the new engine.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    I haven't even seen my car in weeks.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Driving it everyday.............can't keep the gas tank full. New cam and converter make it more fun. Picked up a set of 4.11's last night. I might have to get saddle tanks, for the saddle tanks.

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    Floor's in, cage is done (still needs certified), subframe connectors in, front subframe/suspension all back together, working on the wheel tubs (minitubs) right now, still need to wire and plumb it, as well as get the engine back together.....

PLENTY of time! LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X