Who's junk is not ready at a epic level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's junk is not ready at a epic level

I know of 4 DW cars not near running, is ever body in this state?

My Wife and I are ready right now...
    so, unless we break something between now and then(knock on wood)..we should be good!

Comment

My engine is still in North Carolina being freshened......
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

Steve Morris as my engine .But we have until sept.6 to get it done!

Comment

My junk is basically READY if I decide to take it in the current form.. I expect I should be able to get a lot of testing in before Sept., but in n/a form it's a lot easier on parts. If I was still flogging it, things would probably be different, though.. I'm beginning to like the n/a route, makes a trip to the track a lot easier AND cheaper.

Comment

I have my motor out right now. Just putting on new heads and headers!

Comment

My engine is going back in this weekend, then I'm good Actually I'd like to change out the diff/axle before drag week for a 9", as I'm still running the munched up axle from last year.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Basically I'm there.... doing the last of the body work then paint..
                the drive line runs... but I want to get some good testing in

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                  Basically I'm there.... doing the last of the body work then paint..
                  the drive line runs... but I want to get some good testing in
                  You gonna have that little truck ready?? Isn't that what you were building??

Comment

Mine is ready to go, so I'm gonna build a new motor and see what I can screw up before September.
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I have new engine and trans in, rear end done but not in car. Roll bar painted but not yet installed. Still have to get car tuned (as it is not running.

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING MR????? I am still driving my broke junk around. Had it out two weeks ago to make a couple recordings on the EFI.
                        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
                          You gonna have that little truck ready?? Isn't that what you were building??
                          Yes and it'll be ready

Comment

no motor,trans,rearend,glass,wiring,steering,shifter, tires,back wheels,rear suspenion,headers,fuel cell,door handles,front shocks, radiator/fans,driveshaft,lights,cage installed...this is the short list...good golly im getting depressed...it does have new floors,front axle/springs,tie rods, rocker panels,seat mounts oh and its not titled or tagged yet...

Comment

Floor's in, cage is done (still needs certified), subframe connectors in, front subframe/suspension all back together, working on the wheel tubs (minitubs) right now, still need to wire and plumb it, as well as get the engine back together.....

PLENTY of time! LOL
                              DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                              DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                              DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                              DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X