• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joliet 4th track

Comment

Ok, now to put them into order....

I know Indy will be on the 10th....

That means Indy won't be the anchor track.

based on the map, that leaves St. Louis or Bowling Green as the anchor track as it would be absolutely stooooopid to leave all the trucks & trailers at Memphis for a week. Hell, there'd be nothing left of them by the time everyone got back.

BG as the anchor on the 8th & 9th? Could be a cluster eff with all the LSX guys in town that weekend....

I am gonna have to rethink this...

Looks like St. Louis would be a better anchor location with Indy on day two, BG on day three, Memphis on day 4 and back to St. Louis on day 5.

whadda y'all think?
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post

based on the map, that leaves St. Louis or Bowling Green as the anchor track as it would be absolutely stooooopid to leave all the trucks & trailers at Memphis for a week. Hell, there'd be nothing left of them by the time everyone got back.

BG as the anchor on the 8th & 9th? Could be a cluster eff with all the LSX guys in town that weekend....

Looks like St. Louis would be a better anchor location with Indy on day two, BG on day three, Memphis on day 4 and back to St. Louis on day 5.

whadda y'all think?
        I like the way you think .......!
        TNT-Motorsports Tulsa
        Drag Week 2012 SB/NA

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post

whadda y'all think?

Comment

Well then, I guess my first prediction was correct.

I gotta tell ya, the Ramada Inn in Bowling Green is gonna be a hoppin' place!

(don't tell Finnegan the bass player in the band used to be a guy... let him find out like Kinnan did.)
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Yeah,, my co-pilot just said Indy has to be a 2 pass track. LOL
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I think the home track will be joliet or national trail. Drive mileages work and they both have open schedules.
                Drag Week 2009 winner BB/NA
                Drag Week 2010 second BB/NA
                Drag week 2011 Winner Modified/NA
                Drag week 2012 Winner SS BB/NA

Comment

has anyone thought they'd do like the very first DW and have 5 different tracks.........
                  Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                  Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                  Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                  Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

I kind of like the current format.......my opinion.
                    Team Clueless
                    1st Place SB/NA DW12
                    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                    sigpic

Comment

Be nice if the last track made for a bit shorter loop then 1400 miles, what did Dragweek start out as for mileage? And a decent map and directions of the route.

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                        I kind of like the current format.......my opinion.
                        Same here, start and end at the same track.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Its nice having your trailer there on the last day so you can run all out.
                          Drag Week 2009 winner BB/NA
                          Drag Week 2010 second BB/NA
                          Drag week 2011 Winner Modified/NA
                          Drag week 2012 Winner SS BB/NA

Comment

2100 i think in 06 was the most. The rain year

Comment

Originally posted by v869tr6 View Post
                              Be nice if the last track made for a bit shorter loop then 1400 miles, what did Dragweek start out as for mileage? And a decent map and directions of the route.
                              This will never happen. " We may be lost, but we are makin good time"

Comment

I saw the parking lot at Indy in 2010.Still had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X