• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Yesterdays Madness

After yesterdays madness I can get back to working on my
    junk and take care of the honey do list... yesterday was one
    of the weirdest days I have spent in YEARS(trying to get
    in on DW)... I didnt move away from the puter from about
    10am EST till about 10pm........ thanks GOD its over ...
    see you at BG
    Attached Files

I was one of two bus drivers taking a high school choir to Oralando from Tulsa area. Guess which driver drove and which one wore out a smart phone. Thank God, we dropped them off at Cocoa Beach, after a 26 hour bus ride, just in time for me to hit McDonald's. Found a table and spent some money. So ready to go and have some fun. again
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I went junkyarding with my wife yesterday and still got back in time to register. Though it was way closer than I expected...

Comment

yesterday was nuts...and drinkin' didn't help as much as I thought it would..
        any body know what the number of registered has gone up to?

Comment

Originally posted by MattSwindle View Post
          yesterday was nuts...and drinkin' didn't help as much as I thought it would..
          any body know what the number of registered has gone up to?
          Right after MoparBilly posted 2249 I had the wife check tixonline and she said it
          was sold out then.... so it looks like 2249 was the upper limit

Comment

This week is shot for me, will be out of town. Have family commitments all weekend. Hopefully have a few hours tomorrow to put a new trans cable on. Right now I am looking for small victories in the battle against time/money.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
              After yesterdays madness I can get back to working on my
              junk and take care of the honey do list... yesterday was one
              of the weirdest days I have spent in YEARS(trying to get
              in on DW)... I didnt move away from the puter from about
              10am EST till about 10pm........ thanks GOD its over ...
              see you at BG

Good to see you made it. I want to see your car run.
              Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
              Drag Week 2011 DD
              Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
              Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 79camaro View Post
                Good to see you made it. I want to see your car run.
                Yeah.. I want to see it run also... LOL... I will be RUNNING today... between spraying primer
                and I'm painting the family room... so I can shoot some primer then into the house for a coat
                of paint on the walls(I already did the ceiling).. then back out to the shop for some sanding
                while the house is drying..so much FUN.... still have to paint 1 of the bathrooms also

Comment

Just dont get the paint mixed up and roll your car and spray the room!!
                  Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                  Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                  Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                  Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                    LOL... I thought about spraying the room... of course with my airless gun... but it needs
                    to be rolled... we bought this house 13 years ago and its still the original first coat of paint..
                    needless to say IT NEEDS IT

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                      What's wrong with rolling your car? My truck's rolled with black Hammerite.
                      ~Alain~
                      A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                      "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Originally posted by alain View Post
                        What's wrong with rolling your car? My truck's rolled with black Hammerite.
                        I'm not into the rolled look on my car... but I did roll the roof on a old wagon for the vinyl
                        top look... turned out nice... thats was YEARS ago

Comment

Working...
                        X