How Many Mopars Are In DW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttwedge View Post
    im bringing my 1972 valiant charger back this year. It will run pro street PA . I have fitted a rossler 3 speed and gear vendor. My transmission failures should be over. looking forward to being tortured
    Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
      I just want to know if the DD class is no-electronics!! Haha
      You are correct.. no electronics in DD... I dont have any

Comment

im bringing my 1972 valiant charger back this year. It will run pro street PA . I have fitted a rossler 3 speed and gear vendor. My transmission failures should be over. looking forward to being tortured
        Very nice upgrade. You can't go wrong with a Rossler...
        sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Crap! I was planning on opening a chain of powerglide repair shops along the DW route!

Good luck this year!!
          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
            Crap! I was planning on opening a chain of powerglide repair shops along the DW route!

Good luck this year!!
            Just think of how much money you saved by him saying it here...
            now you dont need to based on him... but remember there are
            plenty of others..... now that I wrote this I probably jinked myself...
            I'm sorry... I didnt really say it(does that make it all better)

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
              Just think of how much money you saved by him saying it here...
              now you dont need to based on him... but remember there are
              plenty of others..... now that I wrote this I probably jinked myself...
              I'm sorry... I didnt really say it(does that make it all better)
              may be you could teach ATI how to make one work???

Comment

may be you could teach ATI how to make one work???
                I'm sure you'll have better luck with your new trans... good luck

Comment

My first drag week and can't wait. I'll be there with my 72 challenger (has 71 grill and tail lights) in DD class. One more mopar for the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mprhound View Post
                    My first drag week and can't wait. I'll be there with my 72 challenger (has 71 grill and tail lights) in DD class. One more mopar for the bunch.
                    Cool... looks like we will have a fair showing of Mopar rides

Comment

MPRHOUND, when are you planning to head out? I'm from just down the road and maybe we could travel together. What route are you taking? I'm headed to Amar, then to Tulsa/Springfield/BG Ky route avoiding Arkansas interstate 40 all together. It's SOOOOOOOO bad it'll beat you to death. And there will be peeps from Tulsa going. I used to have a 71 SE, and regret sending it down the road. I'm a closet MOPE head, having several over the years.
                      Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

I think my dad and I will be heading from tulsa sometime Saturday morning, maybe we will see you on the road.
                        1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

I'll be looking for you, and all the other Tulsa crazies.

Comment

Damn, so I-40 through Arkansas is still f'ed up huh. I'm coming from OKC and might take the same route you guys are taking, but I want to get their early Saturday so I might head out Friday night to avoid all the traffic... Not to sure yet...
                            sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

What part of 40 is messed up? From Oklahoma to little rock, little rock to memphis, or all of it?

Comment

I just made a trip to Memphis a week ago and 40 is a roller coaster most of Ark, but mainly Little Rock to almost the big muddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X