No announcement yet.

How Many Mopars Are In DW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info... You predict it to be the same in September? That way has been a mess for years. I figured they would be finished with it by now...
    sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Don't know what car but it will be a mopar in DD.DD who cares? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by poison gas View Post
        MPRHOUND, when are you planning to head out? I'm from just down the road and maybe we could travel together. What route are you taking? I'm headed to Amar, then to Tulsa/Springfield/BG Ky route avoiding Arkansas interstate 40 all together. It's SOOOOOOOO bad it'll beat you to death. And there will be peeps from Tulsa going. I used to have a 71 SE, and regret sending it down the road. I'm a closet MOPE head, having several over the years.
        Haven't picked the route yet, but just got back from Ohio and I40 wasn't as rough as I30 in Arkansas. Will probably leave that Saturday early. I will get back to you when I have definite plans, right now it hinges on when my brother (copilot) will be getting off work! (May have to choose shortest route and hall ass becuase of late start!)

Comment

Is it true they hold the Mopar Nationals at The Denny's, because they have that Big Round table off in the Corner?
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
            Is it true they hold the Mopar Nationals at The Denny's, because they have that Big Round table off in the Corner?
            Yes
            1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
            1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Just like normal... the Mopar owner is the red headed step child....according
              to some... some just cant afford them...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                Just like normal... the Mopar owner is the red headed step child....according
                to some... some just cant afford them...LOL
                You got that right Mr Peabody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
                  You got that right Mr Peabody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Are you back or tanning on the riviera money bags or should i say bags of money
                  Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                  Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                    Are you back or tanning on the riviera money bags or should i say bags of money
                    It was getting a litlle warm had to come in for a cold beverage( Hows the weather )in Leonard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just hate listening to guys playing Kaw Kaw with them

Kaw Kaw: The noise the starter makes
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I just hate listening to guys playing Kaw Kaw with them

Kaw Kaw: The noise the starter makes
                        I'm a mopar guy and I agree with you 100% I took that POS off.
                        1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
                          It was getting a litlle warm had to come in for a cold beverage( Hows the weather )in Leonard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          its alittle cold in leonard staying in burning bags of money to stay warm

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
                            I'm a mopar guy and I agree with you 100% I took that POS off.
                            I havent used one of those gear reduction starters in YEARS... once they came out
                            with the production mini starter I havent use anything else.... have one on my race
                            car, 38 ply and the Rampage

Comment

son just called he went to the LID web site they cancel sat will on april 6 now

Comment

Originally posted by poison gas View Post
                                I just made a trip to Memphis a week ago and 40 is a roller coaster most of Ark, but mainly Little Rock to almost the big muddy.
                                X2, was on it last week too. I'm going up I44 to 60. Not bringing a Mopar, but my build is modeled after one of my fav trucks. Lil Red Express.
                                Couldn't afford one as a young farmer and certainly can't get one now, so I just built the next best thing, using all the stuff I wanted to try in years gone by.
                                I did build a couple of mopars when I worked at a John Deere dealership in South Texas. Hemi Challanger and 440 charger. The boss had plenty of cash and it was a write off anyway.
                                Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Working...
                                X