No announcement yet.

Sound off BBF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like plan but why increase the rocker ratio and put more stress on the parts. The force difference is a direct relationship with the rocker ratio difference.
    Dave
    69 Mustang ProStreet
    70 Torino

Comment

The 1.8's mostly because I already own a set, and the heads which I already own are set-up for them. Part of the goal for this build is to spend the least I can consistent with good longevity, not max possible output. I am painfully aware of what happens on the push rod side with the added leverage. I'd rather not run solid rollers, but I haven't ruled them. The Isky EZ rolls I run in the 588" are $€ге!
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I understand, my next build is going to be somewhat like what you are doing. At some point you need to use what you got. I am starting to collect used parts for that next one to start in the winter next year.
        If the 1.8 rockers are Millers I'd use them for sure.
        Dave
        69 Mustang ProStreet
        70 Torino

Comment

Jesel's, looking to put either T&D's or W&W on the 588". I'm not familiar with Miller's.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
          X