Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does HR put out a Dragweek Participant list ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does HR put out a Dragweek Participant list ?

just wonderin' if they ever put out a list..
    wonderin' how many folks are on it that I know..

Matt

Usually not till the event starts. Then its is just the daily standings by class.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I figured it would be to avoid having drop outs on the class list break down.
      sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Nope no lists more fun not to know who is showing up to kick our Butts.
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSwindle View Post

Matt

Last year they did have a list of bio's on some of the cars, but it consisted of the ones who responded to their e-mails.
          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Suspense is always good...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSwindle View Post

Matt
              I'm goin.... not that it matters...

there is a thread on here where alot of peeps going have signed in on and what class they're in.
              Last edited by LAGNAF; April 26, 2013, 08:07 AM.
              Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
              Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
              Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
              Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
                Suspense is always good...
                It keeps the worthless crooks who are going to rip off your house and shop while your gone a little further behind on their "event planning" . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                  It keeps the worthless crooks who are going to rip off your house and shop while your gone a little further behind on their "event planning" . . . .
                  My wife isnt going.... and she is a VERY good shot(state champion in her
                  class for women with pistol) so I dont worry about my shop... she keeps
                  in practice shooting ground hogs around here... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                    Very good point...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
                      Very good point...
                      Crap. If they want your junk, they're not going to wait for Drag Week.

where's that smirk that means "thieves suck"...

The list here is not very complete. It's easier to publish the list after day one scatters shit everwhere and 170+ drivers hit the road. The coverage last year didn't list daily drivers until way into the competition.
                      Last edited by Beagle; April 27, 2013, 02:20 PM.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Anyone who goes for Coverage or to get in a Magazine or TV leave Heart Broke, and disappointed. Come for the fun of it and you will have a much better time.

Comment

I am curious on what unlimited cars are going to show up. there has been some pretty interesting rumors going around!.......i wonder what the fastest pass will be...... 6.70s?

Comment

Passes on Day 1,2,3,4 don't count, if they don't make a pass on Day 5. Just sayin.........................

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                              Passes on Day 1,2,3,4 don't count, if they don't make a pass on Day 5. Just sayin.........................
                              Its fun on Monday to watch all of the race cars make passes because they are usually pretty quick but they are often unable to make any more passes. Tracks that are more than 50 miles away usually sort out the street cars from the race cars and the people who have never put any street miles on their car. No performance records are considered until you take the green on Friday! That is all.
                              Last edited by whichdoctor; May 3, 2013, 03:31 PM.
                              HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                              HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                              FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X