So whats the truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
    As stated 25 months ago SEERED will not be there in 2013. Go to SEERED68.com for more history, but Doc will be there to help Eddie emotionally and praising him as he gets his car into the 9's on motor and comforting him for his HUMONGOUS cubic inch mopar not cutting the mustard. I may assist Jeff McKC in his efforts to destroy any aspirations of others in ever hoping or dreaming of establishing any benchmarks in the small block categories. I might even bring a white coat.
    Doc,
    Sad your not bringing SEERED out, I would really like to see that car in person, but I will have to find you and Jeff and chat awhile. SEERED has been a long time fixture around DW and one of the cars that got me interested years ago.
    -Bobby-

Comment

Bob,
      We all have to give you credit, you have that '56 out at all kinds of events and pictures to back it up.

See you in the pits and maybe on the starting line!
      -Bobby-

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
        Could the Truth be;

most of the Drag Week Cars really are not the Fastest Street Cars in America,
        most are used only a very limited time on the street and usually are not ready to race till Drag Week.

Post Pic's and Time Slips

Jeff Won two out of two and beat Me on RT

Willard is in the Smoke in Red Ford Lightning he won Burnout Contest 56 came in second

I can exclude from this comment: Larry, Eddie, Jake, Jeff L., Joe B, Shawn, Eric, Dave, and a few more.

Happy Mothers Day
        CB
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Only Pot Bob stirs is his own, no one likes a Hater full of Excuses. LOL
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

It's amazing he was able to type in the computer while swinging from lutzs nut sack.
            "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Originally posted by Lilracr View Post
              Doc,
              Sad your not bringing SEERED out, I would really like to see that car in person, but I will have to find you and Jeff and chat awhile. SEERED has been a long time fixture around DW and one of the cars that got me interested years ago.
              Thank you for your kind words. SEERED needs some much deserved TLC after 5 drag weeks and hundreds of cruise miles yearly the car needs carefully examined for issues such as were surfacing at memphis and tulsa last year. She should be back in 2014 just for fun and 5 eight second passes.
              HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
              HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
              FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
                It's amazing he was able to type in the computer while swinging from lutzs nut sack.

LMAO he is a practiced one hand typer, I see you Eddie Miller who hurt my feelings De Friending me on Face book for telling the truth! How's those 8s coming,,, its a easy Class remember?
                Last edited by JeffMcKC; May 13, 2013, 10:16 AM. Reason: adding quote

Comment

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post

Oooof.....that'll leave a mark.
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your kind words. SEERED needs some much deserved TLC after 5 drag weeks and hundreds of cruise miles yearly the car needs carefully examined for issues such as were surfacing at memphis and tulsa last year. She should be back in 2014 just for fun and 5 eight second passes.
                    3 Drag Weeks on the same short block, never torn down between, not bad for the haters about how long these engines will last.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                      3 Drag Weeks on the same short block, never torn down between, not bad for the haters about how long these engines will last.
                      ^^^You and Doc have done a great job Jeff setting the bench mark for N/A engines.^^^

Keep up the good work...
                      Last edited by lun40119; May 13, 2013, 10:22 AM.
                      Team Clueless
                      1st Place SB/NA DW12
                      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                        Could the Truth be;

most of the Drag Week Cars really are not the Fastest Street Cars in America,
                        most are used only a very limited time on the street and usually are not ready to race till Drag Week.

Post Pic's and Time Slips

I can exclude from this comment: Larry, Eddie, Jake, Jeff L., Joe B, Shawn, Eric, Dave, and a few more.

CB
                        I'm sure MANY of the faster DW cars, and maybe some of the slower stuff spends most of it's life covered up in a garage, or in pieces, we got decent weather year round, so my junk is on the road numerous times a week, anyone who follows me on FB knows this! I think since my car has been back together last november it's only been on a trailer a few times, twice to the track cause I wanted to bring some stuff with me, and we don't have the trailer hitch back on yet, so decided to trailer the car along with the other goodies, it's a 75 mile round trip to the track.. The car has never left me on the side of the road since November, and probably has a few thousand miles on it, well, I have ran outta gas a couple times.. lol No gas gauge, but should have one in for DW. Our ONLY on road problem has been lifter issues, but since we now have oil to the lifter bores, and a set of Comp Elite, pressure fed lifters it's been smooth sailing.. :-)

The next goal is to get into the 9's, I'm trying but it's tough.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                          LMAO he is a practiced one hand typer, I see you Eddie Miller who hurt my feelings De Friending me on Face book for telling the truth! How's those 8s coming,,, its a easy Class remember?
                          Nope, it had nothing to do with the truth, I have no problem with that, it's the blatant lies that bother me, of which I'm not gonna get into it with you again..

As far as the 8's, not too concerned with that, never was, it's the mid 8's that'll be work! ;-) Remember, the engine in the car is still totally in nitrous trim, camshaft and all, and the new heads killed the compression, to boot, so we are way down on power, only have a 160# of cranking compression!! We have to work on the 60ft, have not been better then a 1.32, but we'll get that sorted out. Be back out at the track this Wed., and Fri., if the weather cooperates, that's the big problem around here this time of year.. In the last couple moths, friday night T&T tune has been canceled due to rain. Last friday we were ready to head out, and the skies opened up and T&T was canceled AGAIN!
                          Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; May 13, 2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

My friends have all commented where did the Crazy guy go. I said back in his hole, the lights came on.

Comment

" well, I have ran outta gas a couple times.. lol No gas gauge,'

That's OK Eddie most race cars don't have gas gauges, or factory stock floor pans, or dash pads, or radios, or windshield wipers, or glass windows all around, etc, etc,etc. I think that purple car has gone low eights on a 600 shot but it blew up. LOL

Pro Street forever!
                              Last edited by whichdoctor; May 13, 2013, 11:07 AM.
                              HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                              HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                              FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

" well, I have ran outta gas a couple times.. lol No gas gauge,'

That's OK Eddie most race cars don't have gas gauges, or factory stock floor pans, or dash pads, or radios, or windshield wipers, or glass windows all around, etc, etc,etc. I think that purple car has gone low eights on a 600 shot but it blew up. LOL

Pro Street forever!
                                Car has been 8.24's @ 140 on a lifting pass on drag radials, through the muffs, and on one gun, and did NOT blow up! lol Car has ALL glass windows, that roll up and down, and has for years, it even has a factory AM radio in the factory dash. This "race car" probably has more street miles on it then your pro street car in the last number of years. I drive it all over the place, all the time, sometimes a 150 miles just going to the track and back two times a week.

You just hate the idea that you're probably gonna have to do a shit-ton of work to get your car competitive in that soft class you been dominating the last while. Keep it up, I'll drop my engine/trans in a full street trim fox body, and destroy that record to a point that you may have to sell that 80's flashback pile of yours to have a chance of keeping up. My car has about 500 pounds on a nice Mustang coupe with full interior.. I don't think you'd want to even know what my engine in N/A trim would run in a coupe, believe me, I've been so tempted, but that would put me in a different class, and I want to beat you up before I leave the 80's PS class..

Comment

Working...
                                X