So whats the truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    the truth is, not counting today, there is 117 days left......
    I've been telling myself that it's 115 . . . Keep CALM and Wrench On . . . No panic setting in. . . . (But I may apply for beatification if my "Plan A" is in the inspection line under its own power at Bowling Green)

Comment

so what did I miss? I was out in the shop working on my junk...
      DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
      DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
      DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
      DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
        How did Bob get Doc's password?? ROFLMAO

Good one.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
          And as far as HP......McConnell is the king of the small blocks. I mean.........look at the two........I am clearly outclassed in the HP department.

My 402, cast manifold single carb 23 degree junk...

McConnells 427" sheetmetal intake, twin dominator throttle bodies, coil on plug, fuel injected 15 degree Monster!!!

Wow you make my EBay short block sound special! Your Crank cost more LOL. Hey in true Street Race fashion Drag Week is run what you brung and hope you brought enough, when we street raced no one got any head starts, or stips. If your going to call someone out and try to claim your faster you don't get a head start. When you lose you did not claim yours is " More Streetable" Hot Rod sets the rules I brought what was behind the barn just like everyone else. Maybe you would rather race my "Old Street Race car" It was on the Heavy side. LOL

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
            I think there was only 1 worn out, slow, old Mustang last year so that "all" was just lonesome me. And yes, I did have a great time.
            If that's true, then I'm pretty sure there were at least two worn out, slow, old Mustangs last year. Certainly there was one worn out, slow old driver in one one of those slow old nags.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

You 2 nags made the week.Thats a WIN! Now if that Goat of B Rock would be there.13 would be epic.
              Last edited by ksj2; May 13, 2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Wow you make my EBay short block sound special! Your Crank cost more LOL. Hey in true Street Race fashion Drag Week is run what you brung and hope you brought enough, when we street raced no one got any head starts, or stips. If your going to call someone out and try to claim your faster you don't get a head start. When you lose you did not claim yours is " More Streetable" Hot Rod sets the rules I brought what was behind the barn just like everyone else. Maybe you would rather race my "Old Street Race car" It was on the Heavy side. LOL

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...85CarCraft.jpg
                Looking a little closer......what in the hell holds your radiator up?

PS. I am just going to have fun, and try to make it 5 days.
                Last edited by lun40119; May 14, 2013, 02:17 AM.
                Team Clueless
                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                  You 2 nags made the week.Thats a WIN! Now if that Goat of B Rock would be there.13 would be epic.
                  Just having a little fun with the King of SB/NA.
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking a little closer......what in the hell holds your radiator up?

Hope and Dreams Baby, Hopes and Dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                      Is Geoff D going to go after Jake?Are there some W9s at RFD?Jake throwing his drivetrain in a fox body?Seered will be there with Jeff driving and Doc being a passenger?will some awesome Fords from Wisc be there?Larry riding with Doug?(Id ride in the trunk for that epic adventure)will a guy from the D.C area show up with a blue Camaro and bring his wife.(hope so).Henry J from Tulsa be there?Will the Rampage go on a rampage in DD?Masch get the turbo stuff figured out?Will Travis be able to get Jake to not stop at every truck stop?Lutz going to bring the kids hot wheel sized Honda?Will DJ Duster make use of all those frequent flier miles.(hope so).That's about it for questions.
                      Oh wait.Will Edweirdo make it and will the car be quicker because his daughter is drivong.
                      Is Mike Finnegan actually coming out of the closet?
                      Last edited by lun40119; May 14, 2013, 05:56 AM.
                      Team Clueless
                      1st Place SB/NA DW12
                      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                      sigpic

Comment

Is Mike Finnegan actually coming out of the closet?
                        You know, Boat guys with Speedo's

Comment

You know, Boat guys with Speedo's
                          Boat guys and their Hemi Boat Anchors......
                          Team Clueless
                          1st Place SB/NA DW12
                          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                          sigpic

Comment

Dude......that thing got a hemi?
                            Last edited by lun40119; May 14, 2013, 06:08 AM.
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                              the truth is, not counting today, there is 117 days left......
                              Bastards! Who started the clock?
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                                Bastards! Who started the clock?
                                clocks been clicking right along......done any TNT yet Beags?????
                                I'm 2 or 3 weeks out (if all goes as planned)
                                Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Working...
                                X