So whats the truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats the truth?

Is Geoff D going to go after Jake?Are there some W9s at RFD?Jake throwing his drivetrain in a fox body?Seered will be there with Jeff driving and Doc being a passenger?will some awesome Fords from Wisc be there?Larry riding with Doug?(Id ride in the trunk for that epic adventure)will a guy from the D.C area show up with a blue Camaro and bring his wife.(hope so).Henry J from Tulsa be there?Will the Rampage go on a rampage in DD?Masch get the turbo stuff figured out?Will Travis be able to get Jake to not stop at every truck stop?Lutz going to bring the kids hot wheel sized Honda?Will DJ Duster make use of all those frequent flier miles.(hope so).That's about it for questions.
    Oh wait.Will Edweirdo make it and will the car be quicker because his daughter is drivong.

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
    Is Geoff D going to go after Jake?Are there some W9s at RFD?Jake throwing his drivetrain in a fox body?Seered will be there with Jeff driving and Doc being a passenger?will some awesome Fords from Wisc be there?Larry riding with Doug?(Id ride in the trunk for that epic adventure)will a guy from the D.C area show up with a blue Camaro and bring his wife.(hope so).Henry J from Tulsa be there?Will the Rampage go on a rampage in DD?Masch get the turbo stuff figured out?Will Travis be able to get Jake to not stop at every truck stop?Lutz going to bring the kids hot wheel sized Honda?Will DJ Duster make use of all those frequent flier miles.(hope so).That's about it for questions.
    Oh wait.Will Edweirdo make it and will the car be quicker because his daughter is drivong.
    Is this a TEST?
    Could U make it multiple choice?
    thanks

though most is very believable
    LOL
    Last edited by 1956NY150; May 9, 2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Multiple choice? Asking for a lot there. LOL.Will 1956NY150 have the best package all week?That didn't come out right. LMAO!

Comment

I need to start taking notes.......(Will DD have new t-shirts?)
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I'll make it, but the car will be slow..

Wednesday night..

Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; May 10, 2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

All I can say at this time... the Rampage should be there in DD.... will
            it be on a rampage... yet to be determined... testing to come
            EDIT
            I have to hone my bracket skills with this ride... it s been 2 years for
            me racing since I had to hire a driver for my pecker body (P BODY..sig pic)
            since I cant get my license anymore
            Last edited by MR P-BODY; May 10, 2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to checking it out.JMHO but I think the side stripe Rampage should be in Silver than black.Thought you had someone lined up to drive the PeckerBody?

Comment

Looking forward to checking it out.JMHO but I think the side stripe Rampage should be in Silver than black.Thought you had someone lined up to drive the PeckerBody?
                I did... he ran it for a while... then he had a heart attach... seems to be
                a common denominator when you drive it... lol..... right now I'm putting
                it up for sale with 2 fresh engines... and a fresh trans

Comment

Jake who?

Comment

1k member with United. September will be a free flight home for sure...
                    sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

As stated 25 months ago SEERED will not be there in 2013. Go to SEERED68.com for more history, but Doc will be there to help Eddie emotionally and praising him as he gets his car into the 9's on motor and comforting him for his HUMONGOUS cubic inch mopar not cutting the mustard. I may assist Jeff McKC in his efforts to destroy any aspirations of others in ever hoping or dreaming of establishing any benchmarks in the small block categories. I might even bring a white coat.
                      HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                      HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                      FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Coming to hurt some feelings this year. Dump your sandbags, it on. It will be sad if a small block out runs you Eddie.
                        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Could the Truth be;

most of the Drag Week Cars really are not the Fastest Street Cars in America,
                          most are used only a very limited time on the street and usually are not ready to race till Drag Week.

Post Pic's and Time Slips

Jeff Won two out of two and beat Me on RT

Willard is in the Smoke in Red Ford Lightning he won Burnout Contest 56 came in second

I can exclude from this comment: Larry, Eddie, Jake, Jeff L., Joe B, Shawn, Eric, Dave, and a few more.

Happy Mothers Day
                          CB
                          Last edited by 1956NY150; May 12, 2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Cry in a New towel, hate the game not the players, maybe they can figure out a way to only let cars in that log 10,000 miles a year, then,, well,,, you still wont stand a chance. LMAO by the way mine was still running till last weekend, when I started pulling the motor out. To get ready for this year, just to fix what's broken.
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff Won two out of two and beat Me on RT

Lutz didn't have to wait for the turbos to spool? I'd check the slips again, certainly you got him on RT. And I hope they don't enforce a 10,000 mile min per year. I can't afford the gas as it is. The only thing my junk is fast at is emptying the tanks.
                              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Working...
                              X