Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aukai
    replied
    It is something to consider, but I didn't want to burn the va ca and spend the money I could use to finish. I know the nickle and dime stuff will probably go over budget also. I was going to forgo the body and paint to go on the trip, but now it's back on the list. Thanks...
    Last edited by aukai; June 14, 2013, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Racingcritters
    replied
    Sorry to hear. Been there done that and the waiting for next year is tough. Could you fly in and bum a ride, it's almost as much fun and you don't really have to worry about the car. Will give you a good idea of what to expect when your ride is ready.

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    Boo!!!
    I know how you feel.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Boo!!!

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    started a topic Hawaii will not be participating

Hawaii will not be participating

As anticipated there were added expenses that I had hoped would not have to be encountered, but enough popped up to run the account down. Work on the car has been interrupted so completion would be a thrash. Our track is down for repaving until Aug., so testing the car and getting a license (if it goes that fast) would be problematic, so I'm going to pull the pin early, and let someone else go. Any eager beavers know the link to drop out? Hope to be included next year, thank you everybody for your help.
    Aloha Mike
Working...
X