X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProCharged509
    replied
    Originally posted by aukai View Post
    ...I still need to look up the HR link to back out.
    aukai,
    Your registration confirmation letter (from back in mid March) should have the cancel/refund info you need. IIRC, it had to be in writing, your contact info, reason, etc.
    I hope to see you at Drag Week 2014!

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    Thanks, I've been working a lot, I still need to look up the HR link to back out.

Leave a comment:

• Dignlif
    replied
    Just transportation, ocean and truck freight is right at 7000. If I put it in a can 10,000+. Then the pay to play money.

Holy Crap! I thought out West Coast commute was expensive...and bummer on not making it this year.

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    Hoping to get it sorted out, and get the leaks in the savings account slowed down. Next year will be another goal.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Man after all this, sorry to hear, let me know when you try again.

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    I was hoping to put faces to a bunch of screen names. I also thought it would have been an epic opportunity to dial in the car. We have 1 race a month and you might get 6 runs a day

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Sorry to hear this, I was looking forward to meeting you. wishing you all the best!

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    Well Quick, that's another can of worms. I don't know how I would handle that, if I like the car then I own another money pit.

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    Just transportation, ocean and truck freight is right at 7000. If I put it in a can 10,000+. Then the pay to play money. Oh well......
    Thanks everybody.
    Can you buy something on the cheap main land side and sale after DW don't need need to be that fast 12.50s will get u by... good luck.

Leave a comment:

• aukai
    replied
    Just transportation, ocean and truck freight is right at 7000. If I put it in a can 10,000+. Then the pay to play money. Oh well......
    Thanks everybody.
    Last edited by aukai; June 15, 2013, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    Thats too bad... but I cant imagine the cost to ship a car from there
    to the main land then drive it that far..... and BACK

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    Sorry to hear it Mike, but you know I understand as I had to drop out too. See you in 2014. Aloha.

Leave a comment:

• TheEngineWorks.com
    replied
    It always sucks to miss DW, believe me, I've done it more then once! One time we worked about 48 hours straight, only to miss it by hours, and that was the year after coming off an overall win.

This starts the time when they are gonna start dropping like flies, if the previous years are any indication.. ANYTHING can happen, and most of us are working class people, with not a ton of extra money laying around, (unless your name is Jake) so any real unexpected thing happens and many of us are in trouble..
    Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; June 15, 2013, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    Really sucks Mike...stay in touch...

Leave a comment:

• DusterDj
    replied
    Sorry to hear...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X