No announcement yet.

This should get fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

68maro: "I just want to know what is tall cash? Does it have a higher monetary value than standard height cash? I thought there was a standardized accepted size for money."

I don't know much about "call outs" or all that junior high "homo" banter and pointless name-calling that infects the Bullet . . . But that quote from 68maro is hilarious.

Comment

I just read all 51 friggan pages.......I should have been working on my car instead!

I have met Eddie in person and he seemed ok , in a really cocky , arrogant way. LOL but he sure made me laugh alot !
      Reading , Pa
      Good Guys rodders rep.
      "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
        I just read all 51 friggan pages.......I should have been working on my car instead!
        I stopped reading around page 23+/-. Felt the same way about time working on the car. So I went out and blew up my Olds 307 that needed to live for another year. Unintentionally of course.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post

I have met Eddie in person and he seemed ok , in a really cocky , arrogant way. LOL but he sure made me laugh alot !
          I couldn't take 51 one pages of "in on (whatever" ... and even at 9 pages, I wanted that part of my life back.

I walked away with this sense of the issue:

Kevin calls out Elvis
          Kevin gets called a track oil machine who bought his ride
          Anyone who defends Elvis is accused of nut swinging
          Elvis is an arrogant A-hole, whether he can build it or not the ego is overwhelming
          Kevin has an RX7 with 23* heads
          Nobody believes 23* heads can run except McKc and maybe Jake
          Elvis has some 598" ex-racecar like RV3 that people have seen on the street
          Thread devolves into side taking and name calling

I kind of came to the conclusion that it probably won't happen?
          I still want that time back. haha.

I'll check here to see what happened, and try to figure out what "in on (whatever)" means. lol. These things really support the woman's idea that men are really just overgrown adolescents. Not that I care, I stopped maturing when I got my driver's license.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I think the whole thread was pointless. But, read a few pages just looking to see if Eddie would bite. Did he ever Bite?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              I couldn't take 51 one pages of "in on (whatever" ... and even at 9 pages, I wanted that part of my life back.

Kevin calls out Elvis
              Elvis is an arrogant A-hole, whether he can build it or not the ego is overwhelming

I'll check here to see what happened, and try to figure out what "in on (whatever)" means. lol. These things really support the woman's idea that men are really just overgrown adolescents. Not that I care, I stopped maturing when I got my driver's license.
              And this sums up the Yellowbullet experience perfectly...
              DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
              DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
              DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
              DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by AdvAutoBob View Post
                And this sums up the Yellowbullet experience perfectly...
                x2.

I hope Eddie shows up to Drag Week. I have to meet the Legend himself As far as I could tell, Ed actually seemed to respond how I figured I would given the circumstance. Should I be worried
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

This kind of drama will bring ALOT of new interest and followers to Drag Week and that sells magazines, and that could allow this kind of event to grow.

Drag Week is the perfect venue to settle these kind of "call outs".

I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Kevin calls out Elvis

That pretty much sums it up, you did better then I did, I stopped at page 7, reminded me too much of 6th grade!
                    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Thank you guys for saving me the trouble of reading that particular YB thread.

My sense is if you want to 'call somebody out' regarding Drag Week style cars and racing, show up. Everything else is noise.
                      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                        That pretty much sums it up, you did better then I did, I stopped at page 7, reminded me too much of 6th grade!
                        Phil, did they have different grades in a one room school house? ( JUST TEASING !!!!!)
                        Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                          I was thinking, at least 8th grade!

Look, I didn't start any of this, I've been quietly doing my thing, which I know is pretty uncharacteristic of me, and that's probably why CRAPPY called me out.. My focus continues to be on Drag Week, and not CRAPPY.. Myself, along with a few friends spent about 55 hours collectively working on the car yesterday. We pulled apart a perfectly good running, high 9 second Drag Week car, in search of more, I think that shows a little dedication, no?
                          Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; June 23, 2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

^^ thats funny
                              23* SBC 5spd RX7.......

Comment

X2
                                Reading , Pa
                                Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

Working...
                                X