• Show
Clear All

Yep.. same thing mine did

Comment

as they say at west coast customs tic toc doc

Comment

^^ You get in Dave?

Comment

Ordered all new rubber today. Have her up on stands for maintenance. Went to polish the front rims and the tires looked a little questionable. All my valve springs are still right where they were when I put them in last year. Lifters go in next weekend and them change all fluids and start to get everything together that goes in the trailer.
          "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
            Ordered all new rubber today. Have her up on stands for maintenance. Went to polish the front rims and the tires looked a little questionable. All my valve springs are still right where they were when I put them in last year. Lifters go in next weekend and them change all fluids and start to get everything together that goes in the trailer.
            Damn... wish I was at that point.. I'm pulling the engine out today... I'm taking
            a few parts from that engine for my other engine... then put the other engine in
            in the next day or so... if this engine gives me any problems I'm gonna call it QUITS
            and cancel... IF I do cancel I will still go with Quick52... time will tell

Comment

I'm in the middle of wiring... should have it wrapped up by mid next week (unless I blow off customer work.. not likely). I can feel the sands of time running out.. tick tock tick tock...
              DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
              DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
              DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
              DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

I am stalking the UPS Man as we type.
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                  What? You get a better deal on beer can aluminum and J.B. Weld when you buy in bulk?

Comment

Sure wish my latest order from Summit would show up and surprise me... I
                    have a set of valve springs coming but they arent suppose to ship till 7/22...
                    I'm putting them in after the engine is in the car... mean while I hope to get
                    some miles on this engine

Comment

Why does the driver look like this?
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                        LOL.. my Fed-X driver is female and not bad looking at all... but not that nice

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                          When did UPS start using child labor? That's like a twelve-year-old boy . . . If that's what "she" looks like, hopefully he's stalking her to give her tips finding a good breast implant surgeon.

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                            I hope to get
                            some miles on this engine
                            You mean the engine's actually supposed to run more than five minutes before you have to leave? OH NO, I'm in deeeeeeeeeeeeeep trouble . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                              When did UPS start using child labor? That's like a twelve-year-old boy . . . If that's what "she" looks like, hopefully he's stalking her to give her tips finding a good breast implant surgeon.
                              There are other pictures the clearly show she is NOT a 12 year old boy, but they would get me banned here.
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

She looks fine to me! I like them with out a bunch of speed bumps. Kim K is Yuuck
                                Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 12, 2013, 07:47 AM.
                                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                                X