Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
    Never don. Mopar is the devils work..lol
    Great next thing will be real transmission with a man pedal!!!!!

Comment

Only when you can 60' in the 1.29 area........................
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Does that mean there will or won't be a live feed? A few people I know are looking forward to watching my humiliation live over the internet.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Kyle's uploads beings I'll be watching from home mostly, he's everywhere and covers everything.
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
            Does that mean there will or won't be a live feed? A few people I know are looking forward to watching my humiliation live over the internet.
            I'm happy to see 1320 back, but I have never seen the live feed work well for DW. I'm guessing that the internet bandwidth available at most tracks is just too slow. Hopefully they will just upload everything for viewing later.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              Only when you can 60' in the 1.29 area........................
              . Where you serious when you said it's smart to run a chute when approaching 140 instead of 150?

And man pedals require too much work. How am I gonna hold my coffee and drive?
              Last edited by slimbo5; July 12, 2013, 08:21 AM.
              "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

. Where you serious when you said it's smart to run a chute when approaching 140 instead of 150?

And man pedals require too much work. How am I gonna hold my coffee and drive?
                Yes anything over 130 and its very nice to be able to stop or straighten out when in trouble ( Flat tire), try to stop at 130 MPH 3800 LBS and tell me how long it takes. Plus Slimbo it would be a killer Picture of your car with the chute out!
                Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 12, 2013, 08:40 AM.
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it, eh?
                  Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                  1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                  1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                  1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                  1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                  1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

That's exactly it.. I'm taking crap from a couple of my friends over putting a 'chute on my ride ("Do you really think you'll need it?", "poser", stuff like that), but you can't OVER build a car, especially when it gets into the single digits, ET wise.
                    DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

X2 ......(and I should know)
                      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I am pretty sure that there will be a live feed....but don't be looking for a HRTV crew.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That's OK Slimbo. We like you. Come with us. It'll be fun. You will be fine. you will like it. Come on...... come with us........ Leave those lame old Pontiacs behind. You know you want to............

Comment

This is good to hear, the coverage last year sucked and i wouldnt have been bitten by the drag week bug so hard if it wasnt for the 1320 coverage
                            -Jeff
                            Street car with a 5 speed, 427ci SBF 9.86 at 136mph
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKQ2xpZraU
                            I survived Drag Week 2013

Comment

1320 coverage was what got me going to Drag Week in the first place. Will be good to see it's back again this year.
                              ~Alain~
                              A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                              "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Drive one, you'll want one though
                                ~Alain~
                                A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                                "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Working...
                                X