Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    I am happy Kyle is back, hope the video is more like the one from 2009 and less like the one from 2011.

Leave a comment:

• alain
    replied
    Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
    Never don. Mopar is the devils work..lol
    Drive one, you'll want one though

Leave a comment:

• alain
    replied
    1320 coverage was what got me going to Drag Week in the first place. Will be good to see it's back again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Doc's Notch
    replied
    This is good to hear, the coverage last year sucked and i wouldnt have been bitten by the drag week bug so hard if it wasnt for the 1320 coverage

Leave a comment:

• sr440
    replied
    That's OK Slimbo. We like you. Come with us. It'll be fun. You will be fine. you will like it. Come on...... come with us........ Leave those lame old Pontiacs behind. You know you want to............

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    I am pretty sure that there will be a live feed....but don't be looking for a HRTV crew.

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    X2 ......(and I should know)

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    That's exactly it.. I'm taking crap from a couple of my friends over putting a 'chute on my ride ("Do you really think you'll need it?", "poser", stuff like that), but you can't OVER build a car, especially when it gets into the single digits, ET wise.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it, eh?

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    . Where you serious when you said it's smart to run a chute when approaching 140 instead of 150?

And man pedals require too much work. How am I gonna hold my coffee and drive?
    Yes anything over 130 and its very nice to be able to stop or straighten out when in trouble ( Flat tire), try to stop at 130 MPH 3800 LBS and tell me how long it takes. Plus Slimbo it would be a killer Picture of your car with the chute out!
    Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 12, 2013, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• slimbo5
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    Only when you can 60' in the 1.29 area........................
    . Where you serious when you said it's smart to run a chute when approaching 140 instead of 150?

And man pedals require too much work. How am I gonna hold my coffee and drive?
    Last edited by slimbo5; July 12, 2013, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ksuhre
    replied
    Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
    Does that mean there will or won't be a live feed? A few people I know are looking forward to watching my humiliation live over the internet.
    I'm happy to see 1320 back, but I have never seen the live feed work well for DW. I'm guessing that the internet bandwidth available at most tracks is just too slow. Hopefully they will just upload everything for viewing later.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy
    replied
    I'm really looking forward to Kyle's uploads beings I'll be watching from home mostly, he's everywhere and covers everything.

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Does that mean there will or won't be a live feed? A few people I know are looking forward to watching my humiliation live over the internet.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Only when you can 60' in the 1.29 area........................

Leave a comment:

Working...
X