Ready to drop out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigG View Post
    Hey guys, those of you that are not ready yet, remember time is ticking. There are guys that are ready that are on a waiting list. Quit dreaming and throw in the towel. We will understand! You really didn't want to go anyway. I have an all new car and the wait is killing me! This picture was taken yesterday!

Didn't you race last year? Where were you on registration day? You should have recieved the early sign up link
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Just trying to stir up crap. I am only 10 on the wait list. I'll go whether I'm in or not. When you say your going to BG is that short for BigG? I'm touched!

Comment

I was notified that I would get an early invite. I checked my e- mail every morning. On one Saturday morning at 8 am I saw the e-mail that was sent at 4 pm the night before, and went to register and they were already sold out. Aparantly there was only a 4 hour window to get in and some how I missed it. I just couldn't see spending days staring at my email waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
          That's it, I'm DONE!!!! You can have my spot!!!!
          Still going and riding with CAPSLOCK KEVIN?ROFLMAO! You are done and not going? BS flag is flying same as always.

Comment

Just trying to stir up crap. I am only 10 on the wait list. I'll go whether I'm in or not. When you say your going to BG is that short for BigG? I'm touched!
            If this were a site that was predominantly yellow, you would hastily be told to go have coitus with yourself, as if that was something physically possible.
            Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
            1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
            1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
            1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
            1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
            1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
              That's it, I'm DONE!!!! You can have my spot!!!!
              Eddie.. did you break again or are you just being sarcastic...
              but I see your pissed character
              Last edited by MR P-BODY; July 29, 2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, those of you that are not ready yet, remember time is ticking. There are guys that are ready that are on a waiting list. Quit dreaming and throw in the towel. We will understand! You really didn't want to go anyway. I have an all new car and the wait is killing me! This picture was taken yesterday!
                I'm sorry, but some of us aren't quitting, even if the next six weeks don't result in a raceable car. For example, I'll just run last year's car, if my "Plan A" fiasco doesn't make it to BG.

I doubt I'll know which car I'm going to run until about September 5. But I plan to be there, even if it's in Mrs. Outsider's 15-second DD . . . or even in one of my old trucks . . . As Bulletproof said "throwing in the towel isn't an option."

And if there are plenty of snoozers out there with the bitchinest, fully-finished, completely-sorted 7-second cars in the world who can't run . . . that's not my problem, Man!

Comment

Im with speedy, my car currently is waiting on some parts and hopefully it will run again. First up for reserve vehicle is my Sisters 67 Dart...its slow but cool. Next up is my 08 Hemi Ram, much faster than the dart but not as cool lol.
                  1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                  1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

If BP can build a HJ from nothing and not give up, and speedy isnt giving up on his secret weapon, I'm not giving up either. Mine will be drivable by the end of the week, and then I can finish little details and tune it I hope. I got a TCI A/F meter and then read all the negative post of them.
                    Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

I got my suburban done, now I can work on my race car....what did I need to do to it? Oh yeah, fix the suspension. Maybe build the new motor and put it in.
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

We know you will make it. Take care and finish

We are looking forward to seeing the HJ.

See you in BG!
                        R, Carl
                        sigpic

Comment

with a heavy heart and a ton of disappointment . I quit,,i give up.............. ive spent most of the day tripping over stuff, looking for stuff, bleeding and pulling out my hair,,,, I HAVE TO CLEAN MY SHOP!!!!!! time to put things away,run a broom over the place, throw away the countless empty parts boxes....then get back at it....HA!!!!!!

Comment

Be strong MC! focus my friend.CZ
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
                              with a heavy heart and a ton of disappointment . I quit,,i give up.............. ive spent most of the day tripping over stuff, looking for stuff, bleeding and pulling out my hair,,,, I HAVE TO CLEAN MY SHOP!!!!!! time to put things away,run a broom over the place, throw away the countless empty parts boxes....then get back at it....HA!!!!!!
                              I got that way the other day and said the same thing, I have to start putting crap away to be able to find it!

Motor goingn back in the car hopefully tonight and a couple hours to button everything up and its test time. Just hope I don't change up the combo too much from now to that first week in september!
                              -Bobby-

Comment

It makes one wonder about an event of "street cars" consisting of a large group of cars that are being tweaked, modified and or full on constructed to get the honor of fastest street car in one of 14 classes doesn't it? Don't these things ever get driven and enjoyed or are they just freaks for 5 days and then dismantled and recreated every 12 months?
                                HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                                HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                                FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X