X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet you and car looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
      Saw on your instagram post that you already got photographed for Hot Rod, congrats
      I must have mislead you on that post, I actually didn't. Performance Camaro photographed my car for a small online story, and my car just happened to be in one of the pictures that Hot Rod had taken of the cars in line at tech!

Comment

• Any updates from the road me and my son are planning on coming up friday for the finals so hang in there drive safe and smart.
        I MAY BE DUMB BUT I CAN LIFT HEAVY THINGS

Comment

• My buddy and I got to meet Alex and her mom today. Really nice people and the car looks and runs great. We saw her run a 12.10 at Collinsville.

Comment

• Got to see the car in person both Monday and Friday in Bowling Green and it is very nice. Congratulations on making it all week with a fresh built car and also on getting it down in the 11s on Friday.
            Last edited by 66chevyII; September 14, 2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Saw your car on this news report from the St Louis stop. http://fox2now.com/2013/09/11/gatewa...ke-a-comeback/

Comment

• Have you had a chance to check out the car since you got it home? Do you have any repairs that need to be made? Are there any upgrades planned for next year?

Comment

• Nice to meet you and thanks for the help pushing the car through the lanes..
                  Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
                  Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
                  Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
                  Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

• Alex, it was a pleasure meeting you in the tower at Bowling Green. It looks like you and your mother had a great time. Hope to see you back next year.
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• here is a link i didn't know if you knew about.
                      16-year-old Alex Taylor has been planning for months to race at HOT ROD Drag Week 2013, and she made it with her 12-second 1968 Camaro. He she is telling us ...

Comment

• Sooo.. I'm sure it looks like I fell off the map after Drag Week due to my lack of updates, but I've just been busy trying to catch up! As of last Friday I turned in my last assignment that I missed at school while I was at DW, which was nice! Although I was to busy to post or do much of anything, my car didn't get neglected! I've kept it clean and running good. Now that I'm finally having time to go back and recap on DW, I'm seeing some really cool pictures and videos of the event! Also, I've been tagged in quiet a few shots that you guys took and I really appreciate them, they're great! I am most definitely having racing withdrawals though. It took me awhile to go back to normality once we got back. Luckily this weekend though we have some racing planned! And yes, of course, we're discussing ways that we might could possibly speed the BADMARO up! haha If we come up with some things to experiment with, and everything works out and we have time, we're going to try to head to our local track, Centerville, Saturday night to get some testing in, and then on Sunday go to Mo-Kan for a race. Dad will be taking the 55 and I'm going to drive my car, so we should have a pretty fun and busy day being the pit crew for each other! I apologize for not getting back to some of you sooner! I'll try to stay updated and keep everyone updated better! Have a good week!

Comment

• Cleaning is over rated, I spray the outside of mine with brake clean to rinse off the greasy finger prints.

A pair of 6262 Precisions is all that 'ol girl needs. Maybe I'll see you at MOKAN and you can make a pass in Crusty. Trust me "It'll just feel right"

Comment

• mine still has big rubber hoops on the trunk and dr. pepper cans in the back seat. I was thinkin about trying to make it to mokan Friday if I can get out of work. had shock bolts broken off when I got home, now fixed. in the middle of patching the rust hole of a quarter panel finally. I've only owned it for 14 years now.... really wanting to see what it'll run if I can get that 1.56 60 ft back and make a clean pass. maybe i'll see you guys there!

i'm anxious to see what the badmaro has left in it too. Alex was doing a great job of finding power in the tune. quicker and quicker all week! what did your best time wind up being Alex? I wound up with an 11.84 on day 2, but I thought you got me by day 5.
                            1980 Turbo T/A - Turbocharged 408ci Pontiac. survived DW 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Comment

• Got a package headed your way with some pics from the final day in BG

Comment

• It was nice visiting with you today at Smokin Mo-Kan. Here is a photo of my Willys when I had it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X