Woodward Dream Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
    Mike you should know the answer its a f---ing mopar Small block piece of crap should have put a hemi in it with all the time and money in this motor!!!!!!!!!!! This is the last effort for a better 60 time before dragweek. Changing the converter to a higher stall .
    When we were at the track some people thought when it hook it was bringing the motor below the torgue curve. ( who the f knows
    but one thing I know if this doesn't work its all done . I have tried everything people have told me and its all been money with no results
    Did you take video like I suggested

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
      Did you take video like I suggested
      Yeh took video and it won in Americas funnest videos of 60 ft times

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
        Whoa Whoa Whoa Rod Rod Rod calm down... relax your in the 32 with the Dart.... Car looks great just needs the bottle and 11.50s
        The only one that's getting a bottle this year is the driver to soak his sorrows of owning a mopar!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
          Yeh took video and it won in Americas funnest videos of 60 ft times
          Did you post it some where so I can see it

Comment

Monday thru Wed. at Northwood parking lot... later the camera shop around 14 mile west side....Will try the Shell also... Should be some street racing in Pontiac
            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Been down to Woodward on Sunday Tues. & Wed. its been a good showing and getting better... Seen Rod's 68 Dart Mike's Rampage down on the streets... Today I'm going down again see you there

Comment

I heard the Pontiac police no longer patrol the city. Oakland county sheriffs now patrol the streets. It appears there is a new sheriff in town!
                sigpic

Comment

Down on Woodward all day 10am till now its was on fire tonite c u on Woodward tomorrow

Comment

Friday nite and just got in Woodward is packed again... weather been cool and cars like that cu on the streets

Comment

Guys,we are happy to report the subject test went well. We went 4.5 miles in a little over 1.5 hours.
                      The engine ran @ 185-190 degrees. The trans ran at the same temp range.
                      No ticket, and/or riving awards were issued during the course of the aforementioned road test.

We are good to go for DW!

We didn't see Bob, from NYC.
                      sigpic

Comment

went up to Flint today nice cruise 12,000 cars they said was easy in and out... its setup like Frankenmuth u park on the streets a cool venue will go again next year

Comment

Working...
                        X