Woodward Dream Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward Dream Cruise

Is anyone coming in for the week... Lots of cruising going on all week.
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

I should be ready in a day or two.. so I should be out there

Comment

Holy cow - that's this weekend already isn't it?
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I will be there either friday or sat,and will be in flint at back to the bricks all week after work.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
          Holy cow - that's this weekend already isn't it?
          I think the actual cruise is 10 days away

Comment

correct you are P body - Aug 17

There's always something new to learn.

Comment

The silly thing is that they always schedule the Woodward Dream Cruise on the same weekend as the H.A.M.B. Drags and the Monterey Motorsports Reunion/ Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance . . . and it's after or about the time the public schools start back in much of the country.

That makes it hard for some heartland Bangshifters to decide where to go.

The even sillier thing is that my ill-advised DW '13 build . . . (And yes, JeffMcKC and others told me to stick with the slowish storebought pony) . . . means I can't consider attending any of these great events in 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by 82z View Post
                I will be there either friday or sat,and will be in flint at back to the bricks all week after work.
                What going on during the week in Flint

Comment

Tuesday is the free showing of GREASE at the us23 drive in, wed-thurs is a "rolling cruise" like the woodward dream cruise. friday is a carshow downtown after 5.make sure your cooling system is up to snuff if doing the rolling cruise. saginaw between atherton and bristol is the most crowded area. traffic there makes traffic on woodward in royal oak look like a country drive.
                  Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                    Is anyone coming in for the week... Lots of cruising going on all week.
                    I will meet up with you next week if I have the junker done

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
                      What u doing....

Comment

What are you doing now Rod... its still running right

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                          What are you doing now Rod... its still running right
                          Mike you should know the answer its a f---ing mopar Small block piece of crap should have put a hemi in it with all the time and money in this motor!!!!!!!!!!! This is the last effort for a better 60 time before dragweek. Changing the converter to a higher stall .
                          When we were at the track some people thought when it hook it was bringing the motor below the torgue curve. ( who the f knows
                          but one thing I know if this doesn't work its all done . I have tried everything people have told me and its all been money with no results

Comment

Mike you should know the answer its a f---ing mopar Small block piece of crap should have put a hemi in it with all the time and money in this motor!!!!!!!!!!! This is the last effort for a better 60 time before dragweek. Changing the converter to a higher stall .
                            When we were at the track some people thought when it hook it was bringing the motor below the torgue curve. ( who the f knows
                            but one thing I know if this doesn't work its all done . I have tried everything people have told me and its all been money with no results
                            Whoa Whoa Whoa Rod Rod Rod calm down... relax your in the 32 with the Dart.... Car looks great just needs the bottle and 11.50s

Comment

Meeeeeeeeee toooooooo Rod
                              i have spend $,$$$ in last couple of months
                              to run the same ET
                              Its all Fun
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X